NEW Info about Tweedy solo at Vic

Hi guys,

As of right now you can't buy tickets to the solo benefit shows at the Vic on Feb 13 and 14. We are re-issuing the tickets starting this Friday with a less expensive option. You will still be able to buy floor seats for $100, but you will also be able to purchase balcony seats for $50. The Vic is not very big so the balcony seats are pretty darn good.

Just as a reminder, these shows have been REALLY fun and REALLY funny in the past. It really is kind of like a large living room show as people have said. I even go outside before the show and take personal requests, similar to a living room show.

Hope this helps and I hope to see a lot of you there!!

Thanks,

srmt

Wow - very cool! I already have my tickets, but this is a great option. If any of you are hesitating about the balcony seats, don't - great sightlines, and the sound is just perfect up there too.

Thanks for the heads up, Sue!

very...tempted to do Friday now as well. I don't know though 3 mesmerizing Jeff solo shows within 2 weeks is gonna spoil me. Who knows when the next time will present itself, and I could suffer from withdrawal.

Just LOVE these never-ending fundraiser shows though... almost made Champaign feel "short"

Already ordered our $100 tix, oh well. Now fingers crossed TM gets them to me in time! I'm totally going to spoil my girlfriend to a nice dinner at the Chicago Diner before the show too. And maybe, just maybe, I'll take her for a quick stop into Macy's for a few minutes of browsing - we don't have one of those in the part of Canada where we're from. Happy Valentine's Day indeed!

If I don't make it for the line up when you're around, could you please count two requests (me and my lady) for California Stars? Thanks! :cheekkiss

how tough is it to get a seat on the floor? (and do they put seats in the entire floor area or is it still standing?). each year i've gone i've headed straight to the balcony, but since I a;ready paid $100 for a ticket, I may have to check out the floor this year :lol

Hey tix for the friday show($100) are sold out right? Will there be more coming?? please sayyes please say yes

"As of right now you can't buy tickets to the solo benefit shows at the Vic on Feb 13 and 14. We are re-issuing the tickets starting this Friday with a less expensive option. You will still be able to buy floor seats for $100, but you will also be able to purchase balcony seats for $50."

Guest Gym Teacher Man
What time do they go on sale tomorrow? 10AM central?

i don't see it listed on ticketmaster or anything. i'm just going to try first thing in the morning and all morning long until i get some.

So if we bought 100 dollar seats does this mean we cant go up on the balcony?

i was hoping to grab a seat in the first few rows of the balcony....if no this really sucks for multiple reasons

I understand that you have to try to sell all the tickets but if thsi was an option from day one i would have def been on board

do people who bought the golden tickets have dibs on the front row?

I'm guessing there is a special area for them, because they are special, like me, for buying them at 250$ a pop.

I don't want to have to arrive super early and freeze to get good seats after dropping half a grand!

And yes I realize this is a pretty snooty post.

The "golden circle" tickets are the only reserved seats. It is the group of seats on the floor, closest to the stage. You do not have to arrive early if you have those tickets.

Thanks,

srmt

thanks for the info sue

if im not goin balcony i have a special secret spot all picked out ;)

sue since i probably wont be able to get out of work early enough to get in line for the first 30....remember "Reservations" for Melissa

thanks again and see you in a week