I saw the trailer after i read your comments and thought it looked lame...

then i downloaded the first two episodes, watched both of them, and I have to say they were terrible.

This show is pretty weak. Not too funny.

What is up with his brother? Freakin weird actor.

I also don't know what to make of the band teacher. I think it is suppose to be funny, but to me its really disturbing. With that music playing at the end of the second episode made that whole scene feel very drowsy. Was it suppose to be funny or just really awkward/bizarre?

I just don't think this is a well-made show. I feel like an idiot could have wrote this stuff.

To me, this show has promise to be one of my favorites. I may be an idiot, but that show had me crying I was laughing so hard. The part where while he's trying to put the moves on the busty teacher, he asks how much will she give him if he slam dunks his lunch tray in the garbage can...I love this guy. This is the only comedy show on TV, besides It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, 30 Rock and occasionally Flight of the Conchords, that really get a good chuckle out of me.

He was the brother of Seth Bullock on Deadwood. Weird looking for sure. Was the wife on the show in that Still Standing show? She looks very familiar.

Seth Bullock and Sol Star were not brothers. they were business partners.

I stand corrected. Its been a long time since I caught the show. I'm still pissed that he left Deadwood in the lurch to do John from Cincinatti! (Which I enjoyed but not as much as Deadwood.)

Regardless I do beleve it is Sol Star then that plays Dustin. Rewatched both episodes twice this weekend tunring people on to it - there are little nuggets in every scene!

I stand corrected. Its been a long time since I caught the show. I'm still pissed that he left Deadwood in the lurch to do John from Cincinatti! (Which I enjoyed but not as much as Deadwood.)

Regardless I do beleve it is Sol Star then that plays Dustin.

agreed and yes!