If We Only Have One Life to Live...

Hugs and vibes, Ellen. You seem like an awfully nice and thoughtful person, and I hope you find someone you can grow and become better with!

It would seem I missed the point of this thread by jumping onto the second page and being a dumbass. Apologies.

Hugs and vibes, Ellen. You seem like an awfully nice and thoughtful person, and I hope you find someone you can grow and become better with!

:cheekkiss Thanks Dan! MUCH appreciated!!! :hug

It would seem I missed the point of this thread by jumping onto the second page and being a dumbass. Apologies.

No worries...thank you just the same! :thumbup

So I've decided to NOT settle and go it alone and see what else may or may not be out on the horizon. I'm too passionate of a person to settle.

Whatever is meant to be, will be...

Sounds like you have thought long and hard and made a difficult decision. I really hesitate to give anybody else advice but if you have decided yourself not to settle, I believe that's the right decision for you.

I made a somewhat similar decision in the past year and do not regret it. Good luck and best wishes.

I'm late to this, but I'd still like to reply.

My 2 cents: You're only feeling this kind of overwhelming, never-before-felt love that is undying whilst everything else fails in comparison because you haven't settled with that person!! Trust me, being with someone who's either an addict and/or mentally ill kills every single bit of love inside you once you have to share your life with them full stop.

the heart is not a self-contained apparatus with only so much room for love. It just gets bigger to accomodate your newfound love for someone else.

Or there's more than one in there. Mine has been stolen by several.

Sounds like you have thought long and hard and made a difficult decision. I really hesitate to give anybody else advice but if you have decided yourself not to settle, I believe that's the right decision for you.

I made a somewhat similar decision in the past year and do not regret it. Good luck and best wishes.

Thank you and I wish you the same! :cheers