Jerry has appeared on CYE - Michael Richards is the only one of them who hasn't (hadn't).

Really, I must be losing my mind. I remember Julia and Jason Alexander being on, but not Jerry himself.

LouieB

I saw a story the other day where he is going to do some marriage reality show.

That could be funny. The concept is celebrities like musicians and athletes give marriage counseling to people. If they get the most retarded egotistical celebrities it could be pretty funny.

Really, I must be losing my mind. I remember Julia and Jason Alexander being on, but not Jerry himself.

LouieB

I wasn't really playing fair - Jerry's only appearance is him leaving the audience during Larry's 'The Producers' debacle.

I like that they will be featured over an extended arc of episodes. That makes more sense and gives time to really flesh out the characters. Really looking forward to it - any premiere date as of yet? (I didn't look - its a lazy Monday!) =P

I wasn't really playing fair - Jerry's only appearance is him leaving the audience during Larry's 'The Producers' debacle.

I think he was in the original special too that launched the show.

I like that they will be featured over an extended arc of episodes. That makes more sense and gives time to really flesh out the characters. Really looking forward to it - any premiere date as of yet? (I didn't look - its a lazy Monday!) =P

All the reports I see say no date for season 10 to begin yet nor for when they will begin appearing.

Seinfeld was on the last week of Conan being on Late Night and I thought he was very unfunny. I also didn't like Bee Movie. I think the only thing I have liked of his since seinfeld were those commercials with Bill Gates he did. So hopefully this changes my mind.

Seinfeld was on the last week of Conan being on Late Night and I thought he was very unfunny. I also didn't like Bee Movie. I think the only thing I have liked of his since seinfeld were those commercials with Bill Gates he did. So hopefully this changes my mind.

That's what is so amazing about Seinfeld. I find Julia Louis-Dreyfuss to be the only person that is funny outside of the show. Michael Richards, Jason Alexander and Jerry Seinfeld have never seemed funny to me in "real-life". However, the show was great. More Larry David?

The more time passes and the more Larry David keeps making amazing stuff while the rest of the cast flounders around, I've come to the conclusion that Larry David was nearly everything that made Seinfeld great.

I think it's season 7.

I'm a real details man.

I also remember Jerry being on Letterman his first time anywhere after Seinfeld had ended. It was a while after. His best joke of the set was. "People always ask me what I've been doing since the show ended. I'll tell you what I've been doing: sittin' on my ass".