Bee Thousand is the greatest record ever

It's not even the best GBV record ever.

That would be Alien Lanes.

This scares me! How can it be the greatest album ever if I have never heard it? There is just too much music out there. I have the album of GBV with "Glad Girls" (has some jets on the cover) I sound like the worlds worst GBV fan don't I? Anyway, that album didn't strike me as all that great, but don't go telling me that I haven't heard the greastest album in the world. It makes me wonder what else I'm missing. I'm glad I've seen the greatest movie ever made....................

This scares me! How can it be the greatest album ever if I have never heard it? There is just too much music out there. I have the album of GBV with "Glad Girls" (has some jets on the cover) I sound like the worlds worst GBV fan don't I? Anyway, that album didn't strike me as all that great, but don't go telling me that I haven't heard the greastest album in the world. It makes me wonder what else I'm missing. I'm glad I've seen the greatest movie ever made....................

The one you're talking about is Isolation Drills and it's one of the better later day GBV Albums

Bee Thousand>Alien Lanes>Under the Bushes, Under the stars. That three-album run is so freaking great. It's tough to pick which is my favorite though.

And who the heck cares what a Tractor Rape Chain is anyways?

close.

btw, here are my top 5 favorite GBV records, in order:

alien lanes

propeller

bee thousand

under the bushes, under the stars

isolation drills

their singles from ~'93 to '96 were also unstoppable.

Dude, I agree almost 100%. Isolation Drills and Earthquake Glue are pretty even in my book though.

i remember reading that it is actually some sort of device on a tractor

either way ... incredible song

live tractor rape chain was about as good as pop music's ever gotten for me

Back when I was in a cool band we used to do tractor rape chain. Usually (actually always) to complete indifference from crowds, although I always enjoyed it.