Does this belong to someone here on VC?

The blur is obviously there to hide the photoshop work on the plate. ;)

Nope, the blur is there because I was trying to take the pic and drive as it it took me a minute to get my camera out and the light turned green. The plate is real I promise.

Also, jff, you know that really isn't Jay's plate right? At least I seriously doubt it's his. Your friends would think your a tool if you were still driving a vanity plate of the band you got kicked out of eight years later.

I take it the White Sox plate is a subtle jab at Tweedy, who apparently favors the Cubs. Will Bennett ever just let it go?

Tweedy is a Cardinals fan, I think. White Sox plate would probably be because they are from Illinois. ;)

Tweedy is a Cardinals fan, I think. White Sox plate would probably be because they are from Illinois. ;)

Oh, ok, well, didn't Tweedy throw out the first pitch at a Cubs game a couple years ago?

Also, there is a cardinal on that license plate.

Just wanted to clarify after the "will jay ever let it go" comment. made me wonder.

That was intended as a poke at this website and our "Jay Bennett needs to let it go" threads which pop up ever few weeks.

Oh, ok, well, didn't Tweedy throw out the first pitch at a Cubs game a couple years ago?

Lots of non-Cubs fans have thrown out the first pitch and/or led the seventh inning stretch at Wrigley.

Lots of non-Cubs fans have thrown out the first pitch and/or led the seventh inning stretch at Wrigley.

Bob Uecker has done it mulitple times (though I don't think anyone ever heard him through all the boos).

Allow this pic to serve as proof that Twedy does not cheer for any shitty NL Central team. :P ;)

GO WHITE SOX!

jeff_tweedy_batting_cage.jpg

that would explain the steroid reference in "Ashes of American Flags" DVD.