Anyone see this?

Experimental alt-folk rockers Wilco return with the band's highly anticipated self-titled seventh studio album. The album includes "You and I" featuring Canada's Feist, "Wilco (The Song)," and the dark "Bull Black Nova." Pre-order the album on iTunes and get the track "You Never Know" immediately and get the pre-order only track "Dark Neon" and a digital booklet when the album is released on June 30.

Yes, and I ended up pre-ordering it.

Pre-order the album on iTunes and get the track "You Never Know" immediately and get the pre-order only track "Dark Neon" and a digital booklet when the album is released on June 30.

There is no way for him to know what the song sounds like because the album is not out yet.

also, there's a "You Never Know" 7", that comes with the unreleased track, "Unlikely Japan".

http://www.nonesuch.com/albums/you-never-know-unlikely-japan-7-single

Unlikely Japan

Written by Jeff Tweedy / Wilco

Produced by Wilco

Recorded and Mixed by Mikael Jorgensen at Soma Electronic Music Studios, Chicago in 2003

There is no way for him to know what the song sounds like because the album is not out yet.

Oh, I thought it meant you get downloads of "You Never Know" and "Dark Neon" immediately when preordering.

Cool! How does it sound?

It is not delivered yet. I got "You Never Know" up front - love that Harrison tribute lick in the middle - and the rest I will get on June 30, I reckon.

Damn it! why do bands keep doing this to me? I still like to buy the physical CD and I don't want to buy it twice to hear this song! I am then forced to rely on filesharing.

Yeah, I feel the same way. They should at least make Dark Neon available as a standalone, 99-cent track for those of us who don't want to do the preorder thing.

With "Sky Blue Sky," the iTunes bonus track ("The Thanks I Get" I think) eventually ended up in the bonus EP, did it not?

i give WILCO benefit of doubt here, i am confident it will make its way to all of us (eventually - may have to wait awhile)

they have given away all of their bsides since YHF to those who buy physical CD

they have given away all of their bsides since YHF to those who buy physical CD

If you don't count songs on soundtracks/compilations/charity albums, then the only track they haven't given away is "The Good Part" which is only available on the “War on War” Single. Still, i don't like this trend. Ryan Adams is really bad about it.

Great song. Got to see them do it live a couple of years ago.

Yeah, I feel the same way. They should at least make Dark Neon available as a standalone, 99-cent track for those of us who don't want to do the preorder thing.

aka to those of us who illegally downloaded it...doubt it will happen

If I remember right, wasn't "Let's Not Get Carried Away" available for $.99 for a short time (like maybe the first day) on itunes, and then it eventually went to only people who bought the full album. Of course later, it ended up on the bonus EP.

aka to those of us who illegally downloaded it...doubt it will happen

I meant those who preordered the physical CD from Wilco's store and not iTunes, or those who buy the CD the day it's released.