Tomorrow IS the day of my FCE exam (First Certificate, from Cambridge University).Theoretically,if I pass it I´m ready to talk,explain,write,etc in English... :blush

Fingers crossed,I really need a lot of good luck and vibes!

Not being at all familiar with what a First Certificate is, I can only offer general Crow Vibe power vibes.

FCE is an official certificate from Cambridge University very useful in Europe.Even though it sounds impressive is very basic,really,but for a middle-aged woman worker and mother who never studied English before,it´s an achievement just trying to get it in one year.

Those Crow Vibes sound magical!

FCE is an official certificate from Cambridge University very useful in Europe.Even though it sounds impressive is very basic,really,but for a middle-aged woman worker and mother who never studied English before,it´s an achievement just trying to get it in one year.

Those Crow Vibes sound magical!

Crow vibes ARE magical.

american-crow.jpg

Good luck with your test!

victory.jpg

Crossed fingers for you, so how did it go :) ?

Hmmm,what can I say?Reading and writing parts fine,I think.The Use of English part,not bad.The listenig was specially difficult this year,that made me cry (oh well,made me angry) because I´m really good on that one and I´ve lost many marks there.The Speaking part was today,and as you can imagine,I spoke a lot (maybe not perfect,haha,but the examiner needs stop me twice :punch )

I will tell you on July 31th (yes, they need more than one month for show us the results on the Internet :blink )

Thanks for the best wishes,magical vibes and "buena suertes",sois todos encantadores :cheekkiss