Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can't Stand It!

I've never been to a show.

I LOVE Wilco.

This stream is choppy.

I don't care.

This is the closest I've ever been to actually being at a Wilco show.

Awesome.

:)

Exactly, I can't wait to go to the Lewiston show in July but any experience I can get until then choppy or not is like heaven to me. Awesome.

Can't Stand It!

I've never been to a show.

I LOVE Wilco.

This stream is choppy.

I don't care.

This is the closest I've ever been to actually being at a Wilco show.

Awesome.

:)

Wow Alex! Glad to be here with you on your first live Wilco experience! These webcasts have a hit-or-miss quality report card. But I'm still hanging in there tonight too.

Hope you get to be there in person someday soon! :music

Exactly, I can't wait to go to the Lewiston show in July but any experience I can get until then choppy or not is like heaven to me. Awesome.

Originally from Sioux Falls, SD and now living in Minneapolis, MN. I desperately hope they tour the Midwest more extensively during the fall/winter tour. I would definitely get tickets for a couple shows if that is the case. Thats great you are seeing them in Lewiston. I am jealous! Haha Have a great time.

For the record, Jeff's the one who started that stuff about saying thank you instead of clapping after songs (at the Wiltern), not the audience...

YEAH, Jeffrey!

But once he suggested saying thank you instead of clapping, I'm afraid we may have overdone it just a tad...

he was so busy saying "You're Welcome" that we got shorted a song or two I think.

Wow Alex! Glad to be here with you on your first live Wilco experience! These webcasts have a hit-or-miss quality report card. But I'm still hanging in there tonight too.

Hope you get to be there in person someday soon! :music

turnin' your orbit around :-)))

i kind of like the skipping

:lol And I like a guy who can roll with life's punches.

Have we determined for certain that the band isn't just showing off their stop-and-start instrumental prowess? Because if it's not the feed but the playing style, whoa! Trippy! Here, somebody pass this bong back up to Glenn, I know when I'm at my limit...

Originally from Sioux Falls, SD and now living in Minneapolis, MN. I desperately hope they tour the Midwest more extensively during the fall/winter tour. I would definitely get tickets for a couple shows if that is the case. Thats great you are seeing them in Lewiston. I am jealous! Haha Have a great time.

You can only hope right? I got lucky to see them in Rochester in December of last year when I was only a semi-fan and have been hooked ever since. Handshake Drugs indeed! :D

I just can't get over how great it is that I don't know what is coming next. Its like when I put the Wilco catalog on shuffle on my iPod. Any album/b-side is possible! Fantastic!

(Sorry if I am going on and on but I just think this is great!)