• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just got a txt message from a friend who's there... final encore was:

I Must Be High

Outtasite (Outta Mind)

Set the Controls for the Heart of the Sun (Pink Floyd cover)

I kid, I kid. (But wouldn't it be great?)

K. They allowed a SBD patch that night, and a guy with I think Neumanns....he Matrix'ed the SBD and the AUD, and it sounds GREAT! Anyone watching that wants a copy.......shoot me an email at nickautry..................at................yahoo.com!

Hey! Glad you dig the matrix! I compiled it together from (in my opinion) the best out of the 3 AUD sources. I was there, just not with a microphone, but made the matrix anyway! But I'm so happy that people got to hear it and enjoy it!

it was choppy and it is in good taste to wait at leat 30 days before asking for a recording after a show......anyone that got the webcast will not be as good as a audience tape that I am sure we will get at some point.

OW. Sometimes life is certifiably unfair! Want a copy of last Tuesday's show to make it all better?

i would like one too...good sound quality?

Hi Choo Choo,

Yes, it's very nice sound quality! If you know how to do BitTorrenting, have a look at bt.etree.org under "Wilco" and the date, 6-23-09 for this show. It's my son Brennan's recording, and he does good work. It was a fun show with some surprise song choices like the rowdy singalong of "Nothing'severgonnastandinmyway(again)".

If you find BitTorrenting difficult, drop me a pm and I'll help you out.

Man, I dont mean to bitch but I thought this was video.

I did too. When it was announced as QuickTime I had everything all ready to go with the laptop plugged into the

HDTV ... no dice. I made it through 4 songs of very choppy audio before I shut it off and went to bed.

Hi everyone, I was at the show last night (fantastic) and stumbled across this forum today looking to see if there was a recording up yet. If anyone has it, please send it on over to bcurt777(at)yahoo.com Thanks!

The recording is up on bt.etree.org

• 2 weeks later...