Anyone know when wta might start shipping?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the interest of completism, I got my vinyl + cd + T package this morning (1st post, hi everyone). I'm in Carlsbad, CA. Tickled when that big 12.5 x 12.5 box arrived, felt like I was 10 years old, getting my first Three Dog Night albums from Columbia House Record Club! The CD loaded into my Powerbook G4 and into iTunes with no hiccups, but it looks like the tracks are tagged incorrectly; Only "You Never Know" and "Country Disappeared" (tracks 6 & 7) were tagged with "WILCO" in the composer field and were therefore recognized as separate files. I manually edited them but iTunes is still not recognizing "Country..." so I have two separate icons for WTA. Still sounds good though (and the flimsy tee will go on a wall somewhere, doubt it would survive more than 5-6 washings).

I Hear ya on that feeling, i was excited, i didn't like the wta shirt,but i started feeling guilty like a fat girl who ate the last piece of cake, so i ordered another shirt, which i really liked, it was the skull tee.

I find this sort of funny - considering they have dumped larger and more expensive items off where I live and drove away.

Hello from Amazon.com.

We're writing about the order you placed on June 20 2009 (Order# 104-2519931-3048204).

UPS attempted delivery of your shipment but was unable to leave the package unattended. If necessary, please contact UPS at 1-800 PICK UPS (1-800-742-5877) or http://www.ups.com to make alternate delivery arrangements. The items listed below are included in this shipment

Wilco "Wilco (The Album)"

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0029358GM

To see full details of this order, including tracking details and the shipping status of other items from this order that may not be listed, please visit the Your Account section of our website (http://www.amazon.com/your-account). You can also reach Your Account by clicking on the link in the top right corner of any page on our web site.

WHAT IF AN ITEM HAS SHIPPED AND I NO LONGER WANT IT?

If your shipment arrives too late, you may either refuse delivery or return it to us for a refund. For returns instructions, please visit our Returns Center at www.amazon.com/returns.

HOW DO I CONTACT YOU ABOUT MY ORDER?

If you have more questions about this order, you can e-mail or phone Customer Service by clicking the "Contact Us" button on the right side of any Help page (www.amazon.com/help).

Sincerely,

Customer Service Department

http://www.amazon.com

what a buzzkill..."yeah you almost had your album, but we're gonna hold onto it since you work during the day." a holes. I feel for you. My rural route mail person delivers my oversize crap to the door. I don't have mine yet either, not that is any consolation.

didn't they say if we ordered the album in the pre-sale we'd get a full digital download of the album. did i imagine that? i only ask because the super-drive in my ancient (yet reliable workhorse) iBook is on the outs and doesn't always work. I was kinda relying on the download for full itunes import instead of getting angry with the superdrive.

anyone?

what a buzzkill..."yeah you almost had your album, but we're gonna hold onto it since you work during the day." a holes. I feel for you. My rural route mail person delivers my oversize crap to the door. I don't have mine yet either, not that is any consolation.

The kicker is that there was a box from Amazon in front of my door when I got. It was some other stuff I ordered. I have no ider why the Wilco cd would come by way of UPS. The dude did not leave one of those yellow slips for me to sign, either.

didn't they say if we ordered the album in the pre-sale we'd get a full digital download of the album. did i imagine that? i only ask because the super-drive in my ancient (yet reliable workhorse) iBook is on the outs and doesn't always work. I was kinda relying on the download for full itunes import instead of getting angry with the superdrive.

anyone?

I didn't receive any notification about about the album download myself. I don't need it since I had no problem ripping my copy of the CD this weekend, but it's still a bit disconcerting.

A search of my email shows that I never even received a confirmation email for my order from the Kung Fu store. I only have payment confirmation from Pay Pal. Odd.

anyone?

Correct, I received my "Kung Fu Nation: Downloads Ready for Order No." e-mail just after midnight today. Just got to http://wilco.kungfustore.com/login - login in and your order should show up. There should then be a musical note with an arrow to download the mp3's. I haven't received my CD, Shirt, Tote yet :hmm

Correct, I received my "Kung Fu Nation: Downloads Ready for Order No." e-mail just after midnight today. Just got to http://wilco.kungfustore.com/login - login in and your order should show up. There should then be a musical note with an arrow to download the mp3's. I haven't received my CD, Shirt, Tote yet :hmm

oh. duh. thanks. after i read this i looked at my email and there it was. had been there for half the day. am so distracted right now...didn't even notice wilco happiness in my inbox. now THAT's something.