Anyone know when wta might start shipping?

Just wondering, i know when agib came out and the t-shirt i remember i received it early, but that was when it came from musictoday, this time i ordered from nonesuch,anyway i can't wait for the vinyl :)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wondering, i know when agib came out and the t-shirt i remember i received it early, but that was when it came from musictoday, this time i ordered from nonesuch,anyway i can't wait for the vinyl :)

That was the Wilco Ramones shirt, right? I love that shirt.

That was the Wilco Ramones shirt, right? I love that shirt.

yeah i love that shirt,even when i took some heat for wearing it and my brother who's a big ramones fan just wouldn't let up saying they(wilco) ripped them off, he is a wilco fan though,i guess i can forgive him for insulting my t-shirt lol

I got an email 2 days ago saying it was on the way. Every Wilco vinyl I've pre-ordered has always arrived before the actual release date.

I ordered my vinyl from insound.com, and it just came today! I also ordered it like 3 days ago and it's already here...with a sweet poster!

I ordered my vinyl from insound.com, and it just came today! I also ordered it like 3 days ago and it's already here...with a sweet poster!

I got an email on Monday night saying it had shipped, but the mail came today, and it still isn't here. I even came home from work at lunch to check because I didn't want the vinyl to melt in the 95 degree weather we're having. Maybe it will come tomorrow. For a record I've already heard, I'm having a lot of trouble waiting for it.

I got an e-mail from Kung Fu Nation saying that is has been shipped on June 22nd but maybe they shipped it out earlier to me cause I'm all the way up in Canada??

I got an email on Monday night saying it had shipped, but the mail came today, and it still isn't here. I even came home from work at lunch to check because I didn't want the vinyl to melt in the 95 degree weather we're having. Maybe it will come tomorrow. For a record I've already heard, I'm having a lot of trouble waiting for it.

I'm in the same position...email came Monday and no record yet. The tracking thing is odd, giving me no info about when to expect it.

Just got this today!

Ordered: 1 Shipped: 1 WIL65-XL Wilco (the album) LP + CD + (the tote) + (the shirt) XL $50.00

Ordered: 1 Shipped: 1 WIL58 Wilco (the album) CD $0.00

Ordered: 1 Shipped: 1 WIL59 Wilco (the album) LP $0.00

Ordered: 1 Shipped: 1 WIL68-XL Wilco (the shirt) XL $0.00

Ordered: 1 Shipped: 1 WIL69 Wilco (the tote) $0.00

Just the e-mail, nothing has shown up yet.

Just checked my inbox and looks like I got this around 5:00 today:

Kung Fu, Inc.

Date: 21-Jun-2009

(Shipping Information)

Ordered: 1 Shipped: 1 WIL59 Wilco (the album) LP $20.00

After following the tracking link I found this out on the USPS track site:

"The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on June 25, 2009 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later."

This settles my nerves, a little.

I'm in the same position...email came Monday and no record yet. The tracking thing is odd, giving me no info about when to expect it.

My tracking page finally updated. It arrived here in Nashville this afternoon, so it should come tomorrow. Luckily, I should be around for much of the day, so I probably won't have to deal with melted vinyl.

I ordered from Nonesuch. No vinyl yet, no e-mail, and my card still hasn't been charged.

Same...no offense to Nonesuch..but their shipping isn't the best..my single came 6 days after release date.. wasn't even shipped until I called..looks like the same is happening now...

I got an e-mail from Kung Fu Nation saying that is has been shipped on June 22nd but maybe they shipped it out earlier to me cause I'm all the way up in Canada??

I received the exact same e-mail [it said June 22] and I received my LP/CD combo today. I live in Kansas City, MO.