Vinyl Spoilers (don't look if you don't want to see)

Photo 1: Vinyl Front

Photo 2: Back of vinyl

Photo 3: CD inside w/ cover

Photo 4: Inside of the gatefold

Photo 5: Comes with 3 sleeves, one plain white, and one with design. Front of the design...the Nudie suits

Photo 6. Back of sleeve...random people wearing the Nudie suits.

Photo 198.jpg

Photo 199.jpg

Photo 200.jpg

Photo 201.jpg

Photo 202.jpg

Photo 203.jpg

What did they have people do at that photo shoot?

They invited fans from night one to come out to the theater...some were chosen to wear the Nudie suits, while one was holding the cake...everyone else formed a line to "get in" the theater while the photographer took shots...

They invited fans from night one to come out to the theater...some were chosen to wear the Nudie suits, while one was holding the cake...everyone else formed a line to "get in" the theater while the photographer took shots...

There's random people wearing the Nudie suits in the jacket, but it's not like what you're describing unfortunately.

got my copy today! i will say that Wilco (The Album) features some of the best vinyl artwork i have ever seen. love the fact that the lyrics are printed on the actual jacket rather than flimsy paper and i'm also digging the pics. i liked the cd as well but i gave that to my boss since he missed Wilco at the Bonnaroo. about to put this bad boy on the turn table :rock

edit- Deeper Down sounds wild on vinyl!

My LP arrived today (never having received a shipping confirmation email *from the Kung Fu store).

I love the group photo inside the gatefold. The picture would make for fabulous desktop wallpaper if only it wasn't too large for my scanner bed.

I got mine today, and I really like that they used the old style jackets again, like they did for sky blue sky.

For those of you that dont know what Im talking about, most records these days have the artwork directly printed on to the cardboard. On this album, sbs, and most old vinyl, they paste paper with the artwork printed on it onto the cardboard. They can use thicker cardboard then, and it makes the record feel much more substantial, and I think they wear better over time that way.