I generally find Courtney Love to be repulsive and annoying

Yeah...but when she is drunk/high, fun times will abound.

And to be piggish...she has flashed her cootchie quite a bit.

I've always hated Courtney Love for ruining my name.

Being a "Courtney L. O." in the 90's was tough.

Even teachers called me Courtney Love.

I'm not a fan of her music, but I think she's an interesting character.

I can't possibly take you seriously since you have your own member title and I don't

Make fun of Donna for something that one dude that likes Pink Floyd said, and it can be all yours. Btw comedian Jeff Ross credits his comment at the Pamela Anderson Comedy Central Roast-- at which Courtney Love was stoned out of her gourd-- how is that Kurt Cobain looks better than Courtney Love with Love going into rehab and straightening herself out.

--Mike

credits it to whom/what?

Sorry that sentence was out of fucking control much like Courtney Love (see what I did there). Jeff Ross credits himself with saving Courtney Love's life because he said that. I wouldn't go that far but I am not popular insult comedian Jeff Ross, I might be Gilbert Gottfried however.

--Mike

For about 20 minuets back in like, 1991, Courtney Love exhibited a sort of trashy sort of attractiveness - the Kinderwhore look. She was pretty in a way my 20 year old brain found irresistible. With that said, I always considered Babes in Toyland’s Kat Bjelland to be just way more desirable.

I'll go on record (or off, no matter to me really) as saying I like a lot of her tunes. I don't care a bit whether she wrote them or not, the tunes sound good to me. Celebrity Skin kicks ass. Live Through This is very good, too. Annoying? Sure. A lot folks are though, she's just more blatant. My kinda girl.