Look! Lawn Furniture!

So, what's Irish and stays out all night?

Wooden Lawn Furniture!

No, wait, that's not it.....ah!

"Paddy O' Furniture".

Ok, anyway, look what I spent half my summer rebuilding, wood-filling, sanding and painting...wood lawn furniture inherited from an ex-neighbor when they moved away. Basically solid, but their doberman had used the furniture to chew on whenever she was bored or lonely, so it needed medical attention when I got it. Sure turned out pretty!

dsc04891y.jpg

dsc04843.jpg

dsc04853l.jpg

This of course is my dog Noodle.

dsc04858b.jpg

dsc04870d.jpg

Noodle!

Noodle!

Noodle says to say, "Dan!" back. Also he says don't even try to take his 3-ft-long "pork stick" that I got him the other day from the coolest pet store ever, called Collar and Leash. (In L.A. on Santa Monica Blvd., for all you pet lovers.)

Noodle looks extremely uncomfortable in that last picture.

haha

Surprisingly, this dog is okay with being held in odd positions, and loves to sleep completely upside down, legs splayed, belly up. Hence one of his nicknames, Upside-downy Dog. He puts up with a lot from his humans, but then we also spoil him rotten so it all evens out. :)

Nice work, Donna! :cheers And...how old is that crazy dog now? Is he full growed?

Please tell Alissa I sure could use a donation of those sweet locks! :wub

Noodle's about a year and a half now...I think he's as big as he's gonna get. We thought he might be quite a bit smaller & take after his chihuahua side, but he's instead got the muscle-y stocky build of his Jack Russell half.

And sorry but Alissa says ixnay on the airhay onationday, udeday. :lol

Noodle's about a year and a half now...I think he's as big as he's gonna get. We thought he might be quite a bit smaller & take after his chihuahua side, but he's instead got the muscle-y stocky build of his Jack Russell half.

And sorry but Alissa says ixnay on the airhay onationday, udeday. :lol

Nice work on the chairs!

Noodle looks kinda similar to my Petunia, with the light, short fur and skin spots.

img_0959-300x225.jpg

Noodle asked me to see if Petunia is free Saturday, and does she enjoy rib bones?

She's adorable!

Thanks. We call her Tunes.

I have no idea where you live, but if you're going to be handing out rib bones I'll let Tunes off leash and she'll be in your yard within 15 minutes.

Donna, our Chico is also part terrier/part chihuahua (we think), although he's got more of a terrier head, and a smaller body. Cuteness! Oh, and has Noodles seen Beverley Hills Chihuahua? Chico gives it two paws up!

From the look of Alissa's hair, I'd say she is (like myself) part yeti. Tell her to quit fighting her hair, just give in and let it fly. She's all adorable! And tell her I said hi. :wave :cheekkiss

Funny, I just bought patio furniture this past weekend.

:cheers

No I won't paint it for you.

Brianne, I catch your drift :lol but what does APE translate to? I'm a non-texter.

American Puritan Ethic?

Asociación Proverista Española?

Amtspflichterfüllung?

Alternative Php Encoder Computing?

Ammunition Peculiar Equip?

Associate Pastor Emeritus?

I'm thinking probably that last one. :) Or maybe the German one.

A porcupine enraged?

I got that from this here board, Umm section, actually. I don't know if it originated here or somewhere else. But APE = a pervy euphemism. NAPE = not ...

I do like A Porcupine Enraged. Well, no, I don't. You know.

Ok, I get it now. If Noodle had a 3-ft. "pork stick" he'd be virtually crippled having to trip all over it. Next time I'm buying the beef stick so Brianne can't go all APE over a mention of it. :lol

Thanks. We call her Tunes.

I have no idea where you live, but if you're going to be handing out rib bones I'll let Tunes off leash and she'll be in your yard within 15 minutes.

I'm in Riverside, CA. Tell Tunes to detour around all the fires.

Donna, our Chico is also part terrier/part chihuahua (we think), although he's got more of a terrier head, and a smaller body. Cuteness! Oh, and has Noodles seen Beverley Hills Chihuahua? Chico gives it two paws up!

From the look of Alissa's hair, I'd say she is (like myself) part yeti. Tell her to quit fighting her hair, just give in and let it fly. She's all adorable! And tell her I said hi. :wave :cheekkiss

Alissa was just bemoaning her hair today...she's got school pics tomorrow. Her hair is so thick, but it's lovely. It looks really cute shorter, but she loves it long so I let her be. Maybe I should send her to your stylist!

Post a picture of Chico! And no, Noods hasn't seen Beverly Hills Chihuahua. I suppose I'll have to rent it for him, but he's got the attention span of a...well, of a chihuahua/ Jack Russell terrier mix! :lol