Tweedy on CBC Q

Jeff will be on Q with Jian Ghomeshi this week, not exactly sure on the date, I am going to assume Wednesday or Thursday though. Hopefully this interview won't be as awkward as the last time Jian interviewed him backstage at Massey Hall!

Maybe that's because Jian is "jolly" but comes across as a bit of a know-it-all twit. (imho)

Jian is a musician, but I think Strombo makes a much better interviewer. Mind you Ghomeshi got the Leonard Cohen exclusive. At least an interview is finally happening; when Wilco was in town supporting Neil Young I wondered why neither of these guys picked them up. Wonder if they'll play some tunes in the studio.

Roll on Massey!!

I dig George way more than Jian, the only Hour interview I found awkward was Pattie Boyd. Jian does this to me on a consistent basis with his talks about being in fucking Moxy Fruvous.

I'll be there tomorrow night folks, sadly, though not Thursday, bobfrombob will be enjoying my seats though! Come say hi!

Hey Kalle, where are you sitting on Wed.? We're 6th row on the far right (Pat's side, damn I just hope we can see Glenn ok!). If you see 2 tall people guzzling beer before the show, say hi. I got Wilco gifted & I'll be wearing a brand new groovy green shirt. :)

I am sitting on the GD gallery, I hoping to get better one's from the box office or scalper, something.

I'll be with girlfriend, wearing a blazer and scarf odds are. Say hi to us if we don't see you first?

The Jeff Tweedy CBC Q interview has just been posted. There are many great interviews on the site. Dave Matthews and Van Morrison are must listens as well.

http://www.cbc.ca/q/uncut.html

By far one of the best interviews Jeff Tweedy had done. The gentleman asking the questions has the ability to listen to answers and ask very good questions. Well done!!

I enjoy CBC, listen to it a lot in the car. Jian ain't my cup of tea though. Jeff sounded really hesitant in this interview, like he was bored or really tired.