Buffy the Vampire Slayer

(Will & Grace)

In no particular order B)

Lost

Curb Your Enthusiasm

Seinfeld

Mr. Show

Arrested Development

The Office (USA/own but have not watched UK version yet? :hmm )

30 Rock

Fringe

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

(Firefly)

Also, I own but haven't gotten around to all of 24, Weeds, True Blood, Mad Men, Entourage, Da' Ali G Show, Kids In The Hall, Extras, Damages, & Twin Peaks(lol wow, I guess I should stay in more during the winter and watch these)

My friend :pirate 'ed me all of Alias.

Current shows in progress that may have snuck in but just started:Community, Parks & Recreation, Castle,V & FlashForward.

And finally (sorry for ramblin' but I can be a ramblin' man when it comes to lists and tv shows and movies) my most cherished/little seen tv show that I dearly love is

I'm Alan Partridge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyZspqjtG2k

Edit: I'm waiting on a super duper deal to buy the Complete Wire. I saw it go for like $50 something on ebay before Christmas. In due time I shall watch it. Oh yes. :shifty

How about top 25?

(random order)

The Twilight Zone

Six Feet Under

Mad Men

Breaking Bad

Dexter

Arrested Development

Curb Your Enthusiasm

Seinfeld

Star Trek

The X-Files

Battlestar Galactica

Lost

30 Rock

Sports Night

Freaks and Geeks

Firefly

The Simpsons

True Blood

M*A*S*H

Spaced

Fawlty Towers

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Futurama

The Sopranos

The Office (BBC & NBC)

:wub

I think I have an borderline unhealthy obsession with it. I went to the travel show in NYC and met the producer (trying to see what it takes to get a job there) and met Ian Wright and Megan McCromick. I really enjoy all these travel shows because they go to places that very few humans ever step foot in. It is like going to the moon but on earth! Anyway point is NYC travel show is awesome because they have presentations by all the folks on travel chanel. I saw Andrew Zimmern, Samantha Brown, Rick Steves, Globe Trekker presenters etc...this geography and travel nerds heaven!

Taxi

Seinfeld

It's Always Sunny in Phila.

Flight of the Conchords

The Office (both US/UK)

Cheers

The Muppet Show

Craft Corner Deathmatch

Space Ghost Coast to Coast

(Ultraman - not the animated one, the live action one from the 70's)

Guest Speed Racer

Dexter

The Office

Andy Griffith Show

Picket Fences

Homicide: Life on the Streets

Full House

Saved By the Bell

Battlestar Galactica

Firefly

After watching it for years in syndication and subsequently taking a hiatus and then watching it again, I can say that Seinfeld is truley, 100% unfunny to me now.

30 Rock

MacGyver

Lost

The Twilight Zone

It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Family Guy

Saving Grace

Bewitched

Dark Shadows

The Sarah Silverman program

Malcolm in the Middle

Strangers with candy

The Golden Girls

The Facts of Life

:lol What can I say about the last two... they were great shows!

Guest Runaway Jim

After watching it for years in syndication and subsequently taking a hiatus and then watching it again, I can say that Seinfeld is truley, 100% unfunny to me now.

My girlfriend and some of my friends have said the same thing. The recognize that it was a great show, and at one time hilarious to them, but they just can't watch it anymore.

Personally, I think you're all crackers. I still laugh at every episode, every time. It is that funny to me.

Glad to see you throw Saved by the Bell on there though. :thumbup I thought I might be the only one here that loved that show.

Cheers

The Office

King of the Hill

The Simpsons

Curb Your Enthusiasm

Arrested Development

Seinfeld

Family Guy

Beavis and Butt-head

(Mad Men)

All you guys who are leaving off the Simpsons are either lying or have no soul. Myself, I loves the cartoons. And if they can splice in the occasional musical number, so much the better.

Cheers

The Office

King of the Hill

The Simpsons

Curb Your Enthusiasm

Arrested Development

Seinfeld

Family Guy

Beavis and Butt-head

(Mad Men)

All you guys who are leaving off the Simpsons are either lying or have no soul. Myself, I loves the cartoons. And if they can splice in the occasional musical number, so much the better.

Simpsons would have been on my list if it stopped in 1998...

My girlfriend and some of my friends have said the same thing. The recognize that it was a great show, and at one time hilarious to them, but they just can't watch it anymore.

Personally, I think you're all crackers. I still laugh at every episode, every time. It is that funny to me.

Glad to see you throw Saved by the Bell on there though. :thumbup I thought I might be the only one here that loved that show.

I still think it is hillarious too..it is very dated though but I enjoy every episode and can think of very few misteps the show has taken.

I loved the Simpsons back in the day - especially seasons 3-6 or so. But I'd be fine without ever seeing another episode again.

I have no interest in Seinfeld reruns at all. The first season is REALLY awful.

Guest Runaway Jim

I love how dated Seinfeld is though now. It's added to the humor for me. Mostly in terms of Jerry's look. His hair and clothes are hilarious. I agree that the first season is awful. Kind of surprising it didn't get canceled, really.

And I don't think I've laughed at an episode of the Simpsons since about 1995. And I've tried rewatching it a few times on DVD over the years, and it just does nothing for me. Although, I will always laugh at "Welcome to Itchy and Scratchy land, where nothing could possiBLYE go wrong... PossiBLY gone wrong... Why, that's the first thing that's ever gone wrong"

Edited by Runaway Jim
Guest Speed Racer

I love how dated Seinfeld is though now. It's added to the humor for me. Mostly in terms of Jerry's look. His hair and clothes are hilarious.

And I don't think I've laughed at an episode of the Simpsons since about 1995. And I've tried rewatching it a few times on DVD over the years, and it just does nothing for me. Although, I will always laugh at "Welcome to Itchy and Scratchy land, where nothing could possiBLYE go wrong... PossiBLY gone wrong... Why, that's the first thing that's ever gone wrong"

I agree with both counts. I saw the "Pirate Shirt" episode recently, and I couldn't stop laughing on account of how ridiculous all of the clothing was, and the idea that he only objected to the one shirt. :lol

I enjoyed the Simpsons in my early teens, but after that I was happy to never see another episode again. They've been on for so long, it's really hard for them to do something they haven't done before (excepting current events allusions, but even those are hardly novel). Phil Hartman brought a lot to the show, and I might still enjoy it if he were still around.

I love how dated Seinfeld is though now. It's added to the humor for me. Mostly in terms of Jerry's look. His hair and clothes are hilarious. I agree that the first season is awful. Kind of surprising it didn't get canceled, really.

Also, the portable phones that are the size of a shoebox.

Guest Runaway Jim

I loved Jerry's black jeans and purple shirt looks. Classic.

And I totally agree with your comment about Phil Hartman. He was fucking great on The Simpsons (and everything else he did).

Also, I had the same experience with Family Guy as I did with The Simpsons. Hilarious at first, then just not. But Family Guy actually annoys me most of the time now, where as The Simpsons is just boring.