• 7 months later...

Ah, I miss playing my Beastie Boys bootlegs from their 1998 & 2004 & 2007 tours. I need to go dig those out of my closet.

Sir Stewart, do you have any bootlegs prior to '98 where they play stuff like The Scoop, B-Boys Makin' With The Freak Freak, The Maestro, Shadrach and What Comes Around?

I only have one show of theirs:

Beastie Boys - Trenton, NJ 5/22/92 Randy's Rodeo

01. Ricky Powell's Intro

02. To All The Girls

03. Slow & Low

04. Shake Your Rump

05. Pass The Mic

06. Looking Down The Barrel Of A Gun

07. Rhyming & Stealing

08. Time For Livin'

09. Egg Raid On Mojo

10. In 3's

11. POW

12. Live At PJ's

13. Stand Together

14. Posse In Effect

15. A Year & A Day

16. Jimmy James

17. Sounds Of Silence

18. Finger Lickin Good

19. This One's For Todd

20. High Plains Driter

21. So Watcha Want?

22. Paul Revere

23. The Maestro

24. Groove Holmes

25. Something's Got To Give

26. Lighten Up

27. Gratitude

28. Stand Up

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Via Nasty Little Man

BEASTIE BOYS HOT SAUCE COMMITTEE PART TWO MAY 3 RELEASE DATE CONFIRMED

The wait is over, again: Hot Sauce Committee Part Two, Beastie Boys’ long anticipated eighth album, will be released May 3 by Capitol in the U.S.

After going back and mixing the album one last time, the final sequence of the forthcoming HSC Part Two has now been confirmed as:

1. Make Some Noise

2. Nonstop Disco Powerpack

3. OK

4. Too Many Rappers [new reactionaries version] (featuring NAS)

5. Say It

6. The Bill Harper Collection

7. Don’t Play No Game That I Can’t Win (featuring Santigold)

8. Long Burn The Fire

9. Funky Donkey

10. The Larry Routine

11. Tadlock’s Glasses

12. Lee Majors Come Again

13. Multilateral Nuclear Disarmament

14. Here’s A Little Something For Ya

15. Crazy Ass Shit

16. The Lisa Lisa/Full Force Routine

Hot Sauce Committee Part Two was produced by Beastie Boys and mixed by Philippe Zdar.

The new record will mark Mike “Mike D” Diamond, Adam “Ad Rock” Horovitz and Adam “MCA” Yauch’s first full length effort since 2007’s Grammy-winning all-instrumental The Mix-Up.

The single, Make Some Noise, will debut on radio March 28th (unconfirmed)

The album cover:

hotsauce2.jpg

saw them open for ll cool j, whodini, and run-dmc in '86 before licensed to ill came out. 3 punky kids on skateboards came riding out and rapped 3 punky-funky songs and we pretty much laughed at them and said they would never go anywhere with that music... the joke was on us, obviously!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Explicit Version Link (22 minutes)

The Music Video (actually, I prefer to call it a short film) Event Of The Year!!! :worship :thumbup

Well, this was a breath of fresh air and a HUGE surprise of how fun and funny this was. The number of cameos was very high and the concept was well thought out and quite brilliant and well executed.

If you know the Beastie Boys videos, then you should catch a lot of references. A HUGE smile on my face throughout the whole thing. I sent a mass text to my fellow Beastie Boys friends and I hope they check it out or better yet meet up and watch it together.

Plus, the talent involved is a lot of people that I admire and respect. The casting is pretty spot on and funny itself. I can't say enough nice things about this, so I'll leave it up to you to watch the video. Try to watch it on an HD set. It's shot beautifully. :cheers

I enjoyed it. I thought it could have been a masterpiece, but was just pretty good. I saw the bleeped version, though. I'm sure the real thing is a lot funnier.

I am very pleased that, from the sound of things, the Beasties do a lot of instrument playing this time. Maybe I already said that, but at this point, that's essential to my enjoyment of their music. To my ears, they took a dive when Mixmaster Mike came on board. No disrespect to his obvious skills, it just isn't my thing.

Also, fucking Palladia didn't air it until 3 am, even though it was supposed to be on at midnight.

Explicit Version Link (22 minutes)

The Music Video (actually, I prefer to call it a short film) Event Of The Year!!! :worship :thumbup

Well, this was a breath of fresh air and a HUGE surprise of how fun and funny this was. The number of cameos was very high and the concept was well thought out and quite brilliant and well executed.

If you know the Beastie Boys videos, then you should catch a lot of references. A HUGE smile on my face throughout the whole thing. I sent a mass text to my fellow Beastie Boys friends and I hope they check it out or better yet meet up and watch it together.

Plus, the talent involved is a lot of people that I admire and respect. The casting is pretty spot on and funny itself. I can't say enough nice things about this, so I'll leave it up to you to watch the video. Try to watch it on an HD set. It's shot beautifully. :cheers

:cheers

Fun shit.

entire album streaming: dancing_geek.gif

http://hotsaucecommittee.com/

Track 4 Too Many Rappers (new reactionaries version) featuring Nas is bangin', as the kids say.

note from management:

Good people, unfortunately due to circumstances beyond our control, the "clean" version of our new album, The Hot Sauce Committee pt 2 has leaked. So as a hostile and retaliatory measure with great hubris we are making the full explicit aka filthy dirty nasty version available for streaming on our site. We hope this brings much happiness, hugs, and harmony. Enjoy Kikoos for life!

Thank you, The Management