Wilco Playing South Bend's Coveleski Ballpark, IN

Guest Jules

my buddy teaches jeff's son at a montesorri school and confirmed after a parent teacher the other night that this is the ONLY midwest show till FALL

again, what are chances of a sell out?

Why, are you waiting to buy tix?

Yeah! Just got my ticket .....first Wilco show! Coming by myself so I hope there is a bunch of cool people in the community to hang with.

• 3 weeks later...

my buddy teaches jeff's son at a montesorri school and confirmed after a parent teacher the other night that this is the ONLY midwest show till FALL

Haha. I can imagine doing parent-teacher conferences with Tweedy. "yeah yeah, you're son is a genius he's doing fine...ok tell me about this new Wilco album"

Drivin up from Ky for the show and some tent camping. Found quite a few campgrounds close by. Anybody familiar with the area or have any recommendations.

How much time do you plan on spending in the area? If you have a few days, I'd suggest hitting one of the state parks on Lake Michigan. Not sure about what is available in Indiana, but just a little bit north in Michigan you have Warren Dunes S.P. near St. Joe and Van Buren S.P. near South Haven. Both are within 90 minutes of South Bend.

How much time do you plan on spending in the area? If you have a few days, I'd suggest hitting one of the state parks on Lake Michigan. Not sure about what is available in Indiana, but just a little bit north in Michigan you have Warren Dunes S.P. near St. Joe and Van Buren S.P. near South Haven. Both are within 90 minutes of South Bend.

I wish I had a weekend but it will most likely be just Fri. day and night. I appreciate the info though. I already hate " official campgrounds" so I just don't want to end up somewhere were they tell you to turn down your fire and put your radio out at midnight.

Potatoe Creek State Park is close. I used to hang out (but never camped) there when I was a kid - nice area. Probably your typical camp ground, but it is close to South Bend. Plus you will probably be tired from the show, anyway. :dancing

IDNR Site

• 3 weeks later...