iPod v Washing Machine

My iPod lost. Damn that agitator and spin cycle. :cryin

Been there...done that.

I feel you pain.

Since 2005, through theft, washing machine run-ins, battery failure and losing them I have been through Two iPod Classics, 4 iPod Nanos, and three iPod touches.

Just writing it all down makes my stomach hurt.

Oh man I feel for you. After all the work I put in filling it and organising it I would be totally beaten if anything happened to mine.

I lost mine too, about 2 years ago, but if I remember right it was pretty easy to get everything synced back up the same way you had it organized using iTunes. And if you don't need the newest and shiniest gadget you can probably get a replacement cheap via Craigslist. I paid about $100 for a 30G classic, which is what I had before and had paid much more for originally.

Still, a pain to have this happen though, so I'll wish you good luck!

Been there...done that.

I feel you pain.

Since 2005, through theft, washing machine run-ins, battery failure and losing them I have been through Two iPod Classics, 4 iPod Nanos, and three iPod touches.

Just writing it all down makes my stomach hurt.

What!!! How is that even possible?!

I've had the same iPod since 2006, and it's finally now just getting to the point that it needs to be replaced... the battery doesn't last long a all. I'm not too mad though, I use it everyday.

What!!! How is that even possible?!

I've had the same iPod since 2006, and it's finally now just getting to the point that it needs to be replaced... the battery doesn't last long a all. I'm not too mad though, I use it everyday.

Two teenagers...