Album(s) You Want In Your Bum Bum To Take With You To The Great Beyond

Guest Hollinger.

I was not asking because the question makes me uncomfortable. There is very little that makes me uncomfortable. I asked the question because all of your posts appear to have been written by someone barely passing their ESL classes.

I was not asking because the question makes me uncomfortable. There is very little that makes me uncomfortable. I asked the question because all of your posts appear to have been written by someone barely passing their ESL classes.

Hmm. No ESL classes taken here. I have lived in America my whole life. Unless, if New Hampshire seceded at some point. I have a high school diploma, Associate's Degree, Bachelor's Degree, & Master's Certificate. Oh, and I also won some spelling bee contests.

I'm going to need to see these documents.

Even if he keeps them in his butt?

I'm going to need to see these documents.

I can email them to you.

Did hitting return after every sentence bother you?

Making everything look like this.

Edit: Seriously, all of the "this person must be high on drugs" because their humor tends to veer off into the absurd is getting tired. I have never done drugs. I'm pretty sure that people got the joke from the very title of this thread. I'm sure that you got the joke, but didn't want to partake in it. Fine with me.

The "you have to grow up" bit was just that: a joke. Someone who started a thread like this and telling someone else that they should grow up is funny. Of course, explaining the humor is not that funny.

Anyways, I am going to assume that the "ESL" bit was also a joke because I have seen some bad punctuation and spelling errors on this page and the other one. :ninja

are you high or just foreign

You forgot to put a question mark.

my bum bum will get hot and burn my leg down in hell. also, at the very least, robert johnson will be playing live - i'm sure there will be others too - but, i'll probably only have time for 1 show a year, as all that other debauchery, and screaming in pain, and whatever else goes on there, will take up most of my time.

if i could insert a technical question here- can the disc be slipped in sideways or does it have to be pushed in flat?

My general assumption is that if you are standing up then the side of the cd is facing the front.

I am not going to put any discs in my asshole, because that's just a really implausible concept.

4. Do not use a comma to set off a because clause

A because clause needs to be set off by a comma only when it begins a sentence. Here are some reminders about when to use a comma with a because clause.

2. Do not use a comma before a "because" clause that follows a main clause.

Example: The company's stock fell, because the owner was arrested for embezzling retirement funds.

Here the main clause (The company's stock fell) begins the sentence. No comma is needed between the main clause and the "because" clause that follows it.

Revised: The company's stock fell because the owner was arrested for embezzling retirement funds.

Are you a comma abuser?