Album(s) You Want In Your Bum Bum To Take With You To The Great Beyond

OK. You just found out that there is life after death. And word on the news wire is that your bum bum is a music player. While writing your last will and testament, which 3 cds do you put aside to go up there for simple storage and listening pleasure for eternity.

U2 - Achtung Baby (not the digipak version, although maybe that would be more comfortable? I'm not sure if you feel pain? Hmm)

Wilco - Being There

The Arcade Fire - The Suburbs

I'll see you on the other side. Or the backside...

pod1_2.jpg

{I'm not really 100% sure on the whole headphones thing. I think the music gets piped directly into your ears.}

I choose hundreds of albums and thousands of songs. I'll just put my iPod in through the out door.

I choose hundreds of albums and thousands of songs. I'll just put my iPod in through the out door.

Well, good luck on that.

I hope that it works, but what if it doesn't.

You'll be screaming an epic NO for more than one reason.

Oh yeah, and what if it is the iPod Touch? :shifty

Or I should have simply said: Smart Ass.

Well, good luck on that.

I hope that it works, but what if it doesn't.

You'll be screaming an epic NO for more than one reason.

Oh yeah, and what if it is the iPod Touch? :shifty

Damn it! Now you have me worried about an eternity without music. :realmad

How about:

Harry Nilsson - Harry/Nilsson Sings Newman (always to have a good 2-fer for situations like this)

Neutral Milk Hotel - In the Aeroplane Over the Sea (hard to imagine eternity without this one)

Jimmy Cliff (et. al.) - The Harder They Come (do I need to explain this one?)

This exercise has caused me to think that I may need to re-evaluate my "all-time" list. I think there have been some shifts.

no 7 inchers allowed?

No but you are allowed a big ten inch record of your favorite blues.

what if you die on a desert island? are you allowed more choices?

I've always thought the 'desert island picks' question was a bit silly. Are we to assume that said island has power to actually play the music we're taking with us? ;)

But, to answer the bum-bum question:

Wilco - Being There

The Beatles - White Album (or Abbey Road?)

Led Zeppelin - IV

no 7 inchers allowed?

An unnamed source said that the next plane of existence is sensitive to the laser on a cd, thus playing it.

For sure, I would have guessed that the vibrations of the next plane of existence would work well for playing a 7 incher.

I'm not sure about flipping it over to the B-side.

what if you die on a desert island? are you allowed more choices?

This isn't Lost.

We are talking about preparation H.

H as in hereafter.

Preparation as in preparing what you will bring with you.

How many people do you know of that travel on planes with 3 cds in their bum bum?

If you feel uncomfortable about putting cds into your bum bum, there's always the undertaker that can take care of it.

That's what they are there for.

If you trust them.

Otherwise, we'd all be like Christopher Walken in Pulp FIction because no one knows the day.

Unless, if you feel the "big one" coming on and you grab your arm in pain then reach through your cd collection.

Just clearing up some confusion. :thumbup

Stick Physical Graffiti in your butt

I say stick Animals in your butt

I say stick the white album in your butt.

JUST PUT IT IN YOUR BUTT!!!

c4374188y38.jpg

In the event of an emergency, your asshole cannot be used as a stereophonic device.

Alright, good luck then whistling tunes in your afterlife or finding an iTunes store.

I'm not really sure how that would work. Would you need to bury a credit card with you too?

Death is not an emergency. Of course, you can't play music via your bum bum while you are alive. That was stated already in the first post.

I think the person that made this amazing discovery came from Des Moines, Iowa.

This would all make for a very strange and bizarre George Romero film.

are you high or just foreign

This thread was started as a satiric response to all of the recent "Album(s) This & That" threads that we've seen in the past 2 weeks for whatever reason.

But it does make you think about what 3 albums that you would want to listen to forever.

Just because a person asks you a question that you are uncomfortable with doesn't make them high or foreign. You have a lot of growing up to do, man.

Just because a person asks you a question that you are uncomfortable with doesn't make them high or foreign. You have a lot of growing up to do, man.

Does it make you high AND foreign? Because, you know, that could be the case. Foreigners do get high. Don't they? You know, taking foreign substances and all that. So, wait... would taking foreign substances into your body MAKE you foreign? You know you are what you eat.

Oh, and foreign substances... like putting CDs up your butt?