51WTA7E5XRL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

51CZP393FWL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

ExPostFacto-large.jpg

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18297.jpg

This was the first album I got on cassette with my own pocket money. Interesting to see how it holds up in it's own way. The last 5 songs are a lot of fun. Like if the Replacements were too ambitious instead of not ambitious enough.

18297.jpg

This was the first album I got on cassette with my own pocket money. Interesting to see how it holds up in it's own way. The last 5 songs are a lot of fun. Like if the Replacements were too ambitious instead of not ambitious enough.

Can't see the image. What album is it?

Can't see the image. What album is it?

Bryan Adams - Reckless. The big hits I haven't bothered to revisit but Kids Wanna Rock, Ain't Gonna Cry and It's Only Love with Tina Turner are all good songs. I was surprised how hard it rocks for 1984. Bob Clearmountain produced it.

Bryan_Adams_-_Reckless.jpg

Bryan Adams - Reckless. The big hits I haven't bothered to revisit but Kids Wanna Rock, Ain't Gonna Cry and It's Only Love with Tina Turner are all good songs. I was surprised how hard it rocks for 1984. Bob Clearmountain produced it.

Bryan_Adams_-_Reckless.jpg

My high school girlfriend was huge into him, so when he came through town on the tour for that album (1985?) I got tickets. It was a far better show than I had expected.

First single off Girls' upcoming Father, Son & Holy Ghost.

Girls - Vomit (hosted with permission by GorillavsBear)

girls_father_son_holy_ghost.jpg

It's pretty damn epic, I have to say. Maybe a tad self indulgent, but I love it. Not at all what I expected from them.