"I Might" 7" misprint..

So my blue one arrived today. 2 qualms, my label is reversed, and the whammy guitar part in the chorus sound like its reversed :blink Something don't sound right.

Could be my fault, never played a 45 on my new turntable. But the label saying Side 1 when its Side 2 isn't.

There you go. You both aren't the lonely one.

I bought Roots: 30th Anniversary Collection a few months ago and the labels for disc one and disc two are reversed. I hadn't seen Roots since I was a wee lad when it first aired, so imagine my confusion when I put in "disc 1a" and it starts with, "Previously on Roots..." I couldn't find info on this particular error in the set, so maybe I have a rare error?

So basically these are for super fans who will pay whatever?

Pretty much. I mean, it's 2011 and this is a big hunk of plastic with what, 6 or 7 minutes of music on it? For about the same weight you could fill and ipod 1000 songs!

I doubt this is a big money maker for them. I wouldn't be surprised if they lost money on this. Think of it as labor of love from them to you.