The Whole Love vinyl

Anyone else with the vinyl notice that there are lyrics missing from Dawned On Me? Or do I have the "golden ticket"? (Which will get me... one free pass out of FrontGate's waiting room?)

Going down to check now. My stylus was so hot from playing over and over, and looking for subtle tones or textures in Art ofAlmost and listening to extended One SUnday Morning, didnt have time to study Dawned on Me. I for one hope you got a golden ticket. Will let you know shortly.

My copy is showing The Whole Love to start side 3 instead of being between Rising Red Lung and One Sunday Morning. That's also the track listing that the Wilco store is showing. I probably won't have a chance to listen to it until this weekend, but I'm hoping it's just a misprint.

They are indeed in a different order. Had something to do with fitting properly on each side.

Not buying this explanation. Put "Whole Love" at the end of that same side and it's the same sequence as the CD, no change to the length of side 3.

for me, the vinyl sequencing leaves me really feeling that this record falls flat on the second half. I'm just as of yet not feeling half of this record. Overall I just don't love the whole love. I enjoy Art of Almost, I Might, Dawned On Me, Born Alone, Open Mind, The Whole Love. The rest is not connecting, which for me is a sad day in Wilco love land.

If I had to rank the tracks it would look like this

Art of Almost 10/10

I Might 7/10

Sunloathe 7/10

Dawned on Me 8/10

Black Moon 8/10

Born Alone 9/10

Open Mind 7/10

Capital City 8/10

Standing O 8/10

Red Rising Lung 7/10

Whole Love 9/10

One Sunday Morning 10/10

I don't really see a lull anywhere, just cause some songs are faster than others doesn't mean it is a lull.

First time having a turntable for a new wilco album, for me. This thing with headphones is unreal.

Is the AGIB vinyl worth picking up? Is it a significant jump in quality from the cd?

Just go ahead and pick up the rest of the catalog. AGIB and Yankee are necessities for me on vinyl. Then you'll be dying to here what ST and BT sound like, then you're half way and still haven't heard Dash 7 or On and On and On so you pick up AM and SBS....you see where I'm goin here.