December 18th Lincoln Hall

Think I have carpal tunnel now.

Same here. And I thought trying to listen to the Lou Reed/Metallica album would have been my worst experience of the week.

Seems like a bunch of you got lucky so that's good. Lincoln Hall is a great venue and Wilco is Wilco so I'm sure you're in for a special show.

I suspect the price probably kept the interest down to mainly big fans. Which would make me very happy if I were going to this show, because I always feel that the shows for diehard fans are the best. Congrats to all of you lucky enough to get to go to this one!

Kind of surprised that this one took 20 minutes longer to sell out than the Metro given the respective capacities. Hopefully they didn't oversell the place. Should be a great show either way!

Me too. I figured with 500 plus minus on sale I would be clicking until 10:20 at most. Either people overestimated their available balances of the server was bouncing people. I was able to get in line 3 or four times, with the last time being around 10:40.

Happy for those who get to go. Should be a great show.

I was able to get in to the buy area many times until about 10:50 or whenever if finally said sold out but when I went to buy 1 ticket, non there. Tried immediately again and still showed the buy button and no luck. I have never refreshed that long! Wish I had gotten in. I was sitting in my car while my son was at his scout meeting. Very disappointed, would have loved to see that show. If anyone ends up with an extra, I'll surly take it off your hands! Have fun if you got tickets!

Steve

What are the two asterisks though?

For whatever it's worth, here's what the asterisks mean:

**may still be available from other sources. Please call for information from the venue box office.

I guess it's probably a standard venue thing, since they made a big deal out of this being an internet-only sale.

For whatever it's worth, here's what the asterisks mean:

**may still be available from other sources. Please call for information from the venue box office.

I guess it's probably a standard venue thing, since they made a big deal out of this being an internet-only sale.

Thanks. I was hoping it meant Lincoln Hall is offering to pay for any and all carpal tunnel surgery due to ticket wait time due to refresh. I must have hit the refresh button 5 times a minute, times 50 minutes, for 250 times. My wrist is still swollen. I was in buy at 10"00, blew it becuse I couldn't decode captcha, 10"01. Then 3 other times. Going to try to swap on the need a ticket board. Have a Row k, 10th row, at civic opera, and one extra for riv plus another solo at civic. Figure if I offer to give those up, plus pay for my tick and kind person's spare at Lincoln, I have a shot. Not good one, mind you, but a shot.

Out of curiosity though I wonder how many actually went on sale. Heard so many friend of a friend got me one stories on Thursday (while I was trying to do the same so not angry or upset) that I wonder if there more than 300 or so tickets available total. If it is that low I am honored that I even got in line at the start. Great cause, and am so happy they switched to etix after the scumbaggery I am seeing at the Civic show on stubhub, gotix, and other sites. Truly happy for those who get to go because it was fair, but would still love to go to Lincoln or even Metro show. Listened to NPR concert from some outdoor venue in Maryland while trying to get tix and Art of Almost opener sent chills down my spine.