really great Tweedy interview from back in Nov.

Thanks for posting that Sarah. Looks like this was done the same day as the ACL peformance.

Nice find.

Firstly, I liked the contrast between interviewer and JT. Usually the interviewer tries to act extra cool. Here it looks like JTs school interview with a careers adviser. At any minute I expect him to say "... And son, if you want to get anywhere you really need to get a haircut".

Secondly: "twot"? You say tomato, I say tomato. :-)

One of ther better efforts i have seen.

Jeff really doesn't like these things...even when the interiewer is really good. His body language screams 'get me out of here'.

Agree about the body language. Jeff still comes across as friendly and personable despite any nervousness. I'll refrain from criticism of his hair--it suits him somehow. :) The interviewer asked great questions and it was a good conversation.

Interesting about the whirr of hard drives opening Art of Almost, and the meaning the band was getting across with it about data and communication.

Numbness in the fingers and hand sounds like carpal tunnel or the like? Time for a chiropractor? That would be painful, especially when needing to play guitar for long spells night after night. :uhoh