which side of the bed?

On which side of the bed do you sleep?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. On which side of the bed do you typically sleep?

• Left
    • Right
    • Center/All over/I'm all alone
    • I don't sleep in a bed

on which side of the bed do you sleep?

--asked from the perspective of someone looking at the bed from its foot (as I often do at Jules' house at night), as opposed to someone laying in the bed.

Left, but before we moved into our current house I was always on the right.   Also, in hotels I'm almost always on the right, unless there are two beds and then I usualy get the one on the left.  I have no idea why it plays out like this.

A much more thought provoking thread than it would appear at first glance.

I don't know how I would do that.  Are you saying I should just go to the cupcake store and then tell them to send the bill to you via personal message at via chicago?  I don't think they'll go for that.

I don't know how I would do that.  Are you saying I should just go to the cupcake store and then tell them to send the bill to you via personal message at via chicago?  I don't think they'll go for that.

I'll pay you back at the next Livingroom show that I crash.

If I'm sleeping alone I sleep on the right side. With company I'll sleep on the left side so I can spoon, since I can only sleep facing the one direction.

So if your sleeping companion wanted the right side, would that be a deal breaker, or would you just forego spooning?