Which One?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Which One?

• Bugs Bunny
    • Wile E. Coyote & Road Runner
    • Sylvester & Tweety
    • Speedy Gonzales
    • Daffy Duck

Ground beef tacos are for gradeschoolers.

Yeah, well, I work in a grade school. I also have grade-schoolers that live with me. So, we do organic ground beef tacos often (sometimes ground buffalo, too). 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, well, I work in a grade school. I also have grade-schoolers that live with me. So, we do organic ground beef tacos often (sometimes ground buffalo, too). 

You prolly use those hard shells too. Amateur!

ground beef tacos are perfectly fine.  That guy needs to read Watership Down.

No they arent and I already did.

Tacos begin and end with carnitas. Otherwise, you're doing them wrong.

You Texans don't even put beans in chili - how can we take you seriously? Seriously!

Of course I am the weirdo who eats a guacamole taco pretty much 3 - 4 times a week for lunch - one flour shell on the outside, a corn shell in the inside, with freshly made guacamole, lettuce, cilantro, sprinkle of cheese, tomato, fresh pico de gallo, carrots - that were soaked with jalapenos, onions and garlic - and sometimes a squeeze of lime.

You Texans don't even put beans in chili - how can we take you seriously? Seriously!

Of course I am the weirdo who eats a guacamole taco pretty much 3 - 4 times a week for lunch - one flour shell on the outside, a corn shell in the inside, with freshly made guacamole, lettuce, cilantro, sprinkle of cheese, tomato, fresh pico de gallo, carrots - that were soaked with jalapenos, onions and garlic - and sometimes a squeeze of lime.

Why would you put beans in chili? That makes no sense.

Jesus, I wish I liked guac because that sounds fantastic.

You have got to be fucking kidding me.

They have others that are straight-up Mexican-style. I was simply pointing out that one of my favorite products happens to have chicken -- since it was suggested that chicken isn't worth a damn. I'm sorry I didn't go into the whole menu for you.

agreed except for the flour tortilla.

I used to get them with the two corn tortillas, but at times they didn't hold up too well - they hold up much better with the flour on the bottom.

They have others that are straight-up Mexican-style. I was simply pointing out that one of my favorite products happens to have chicken -- since it was suggested that chicken isn't worth a damn. I'm sorry I didn't go into the whole menu for you.

You went into the only part of the menu that matters. Buffalo chicken has no place in a Mexican-style anything.

Flour tortillas are essential for the greatest of all tacos -- the breakfast taco.

Ditch the flour tort and join the corn tortilla brigade, you wont be sorry!

Speaking of bacon, I was at a party last weekend and another guest brought a plate of cooked bacon......I jumped on that right away, took a chomp and almost barfed. The cook coated the bacon with brown sugar and maple syrup which I found to taste disgusting. Unfortunately she was right there and saw my reaction. I tried to apologize but the damage was done....shunned by her the rest of the party.