New Loose Fur record?

Afternoon, VCers~

Real quick: Has there been some mention from Jeff, Jim or Glen about a new Loose Fur record forthcoming at some point this year? I was listening to Born Again in the USA this morning on the way to the office and it struck me I thought I read something about that semi-recently? Am I making this up? Hope not. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

At the veeeeery end of this article it mentions, 

"Kotche is also a member of the trio Loose Fur, along with Jim O'Rourke and Jeff Tweedy, who have just recorded their third studio record."

http://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwmusic/article/Glenn-Kotche-to-Release-Adventureland-ft-Kronos-Quartet-Today-20140324

I WANT IT NOW.

Nice find.

I found this paragraph to be very confusing. Just mention all the Wilco records he's played on in chronological order.

Aside from his work as a composer and solo percussionist, Kotche is a member of the groundbreaking American rock band Wilco, with whom he has played since 2001. With Wilco, he has recorded the records Yankee Hotel Foxtrot and Kicking Television, as well as the Grammy nominated Sky Blue Sky, Wilco (The Album) and The Whole Love and the Grammy-winning A Ghost is Born.

• 8 months later...

I'm wondering what's going on with this.  Maybe since they're a side project with members in various countries they decided to wait for the Tweedy/ Wilco compilation hype to get it's full day before throwing another related album out there.

I just wanna hear it.

I have no proof of this, but my gut tells me the songs he had stockpiled for LF were used instead on TWEEDY.

I kind of doubt that.  Doesn't JT only need five or six songs for a LF album, since Jim O'Rourke also contributes songs?  The TWEEDY material is pretty good, but it seems too conservative for a Loose Fur record. 

• 1 month later...