Wilco- March 19, 2017 Beacon Theater, NYC (night 2 of 4)

Normal American Kids @

If I Ever Was A Child

Cry All Day

Radio Cure

Company in my Back

Joke Explained

Misunderstood

Someone to Lose

Shouldn't be Ashamed

At Least That's What You Said

Reservations

Impossible Germany

California Stars

We aren't the World

Forget the Flowers

Jesus, etc.

Locator

Dawned on Me

Theologians

I'm the Man Who Loves You

Hummingbird

Late Greats

---

Random Name Generator

Red-Eyed and Blue >

I Got You >

Outtasite (Outtamind)

---

Spiders

@Jeff and Nels only

There weren't any changes from the printed set list.

Nice show, Good set list with the "variables" that got played tonight. I had a great seat, again the sound and visuals, stage and theater, are all compelling. If anything I thought not quite as intense as Saturday, which was an off the hook Nels show, but basked in its warm dark glow nonetheless.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I always enjoy a show heavy on the Being There and AGIB selections. Tonight's set list satisfied that need.

After Nels' well-deserved, prolonged ovation, one that took so long the band was already in position with their next instruments for Misunderstood, Jeff remarked "you guys are really excited to see that banjo."

Jeff was a little goofy again tonight. He flashed Glenn during Hummingbird. No shimmy. Just stood there with his jacket open. As a veteran of NYC subways in the 80s it seemed location appropriate.

At one point he promised he had been focused on performing , but that he couldn't help notice that the exit signs were in the Black Flag font.

I can't remember specifics, but at one point he jokingly berated himself by muttering "stupid Jeff." If anybody remembers the context please refresh my memory. I'm sure we all wish unifiedtheory was in attendance tonight to deliver the stellar recap he wrote of Night 1.

Great show, I would enjoy hearing this setlist again. Interesting to hear CA Stars mid-set, and Misunderstood back in the early portion again. After Reservations>Impossible Germany>CA Stars I half-expected Jeff to say "Thanks, good night!"... .There was a mix of audience standing/sitting for the first 2 or 3 songs, then after that it was pretty much all standing, at least what I could see on the floor. Jeff seemed to be digging on the audience for the sitting/standing issue, which perhaps was a problem the other nights but didn't seem deserved this night.... Getting into the venue was smooth, no long lines tonight, and merch table before and after the show was fine. Poster was nice.

Had a great time last night. Really nice evening out for my wife and Me which is rare these days because we have a one year old daughter. It made enough me reflect on how much my life has changed (all in good ways) since my first show in 2004, 40 blocks south at MSG.

Sound was crystal clear and the beacon looked better than ever. Easy in and out, chill crowd and nice staff. I've been there many times and that place never disappoints. Highlights for me were impossible Germany, hearing the Schmilco songs live for the first time and red eyed->got you, as my wife loves those. Easy to get out and home to NJ as well on a Sunday night ($65 parking notwithstanding)

Wish I was hitting more than one show on this run!

I always enjoy a show heavy on the Being There and AGIB selections. Tonight's set list satisfied that need.

After Nels' well-deserved, prolonged ovation, one that took so long the band was already in position with their next instruments for Misunderstood, Jeff remarked "you guys are really excited to see that banjo."

Jeff was a little goofy again tonight. He flashed Glenn during Hummingbird. No shimmy. Just stood there with his jacket open. As a veteran of NYC subways in the 80s it seemed location appropriate.

At one point he promised he had been focused on performing , but that he couldn't help notice that the exit signs were in the Black Flag font.

I can't remember specifics, but at one point he jokingly berated himself by muttering "stupid Jeff." If anybody remembers the context please refresh my memory. I'm sure we all wish unifiedtheory was in attendance tonight to deliver the stellar recap he wrote of Night 1.

Thanks, Sandy. I wish I'd been there, too! Excited to get back to it tomorrow night. Are you going to the full run?

Hey Matt did you say $65 for parking!!?!?! I never pay to park outside the Beacon..you could find street parking within 10 blocks or worse case park downtown on the street and take the subway up. Where in Jersey are you from? Im in Scotch Plains..

Hey Matt did you say $65 for parking!!?!?! I never pay to park outside the Beacon..you could find street parking within 10 blocks or worse case park downtown on the street and take the subway up. Where in Jersey are you from? Im in Scotch Plains..

We are in Clifton. I know, I know....I didn't mention that my wife is also 5 months pregnant so I wanted to make sure that things were as comfortable for her as possible (I.e. Being in the car less than 10 min after the show.) otherwise we would have been on the train! Haha.

We are in Clifton. I know, I know....I didn't mention that my wife is also 5 months pregnant so I wanted to make sure that things were as comfortable for her as possible (I.e. Being in the car less than 10 min after the show.) otherwise we would have been on the train! Haha.

Hey congrats with the baby first timers?? Good to enjoy some music and a night out and I understand fully

I thought this was a great show.  My wife and I were in row BB on the Pat side of the stage.  It's been a while since we've heard some of these songs ("Shouldn't Be Ashamed", "Company in my Back") and the new songs sounded good.  It really got me psyched for Solid Sound this year.