Scott McCaughey fans...

Hey All, I thought you would be gratified to know that Scott and his wife Mary are back home in Portland, OR now, and he is continuing his therapies there. He is doing well! :thumbup

Awesome. Continued best wishes to a fellow baseball fan, a talented musician and a nice guy. 

Hey Donna - thanks for the update!!

So glad he’s home and improving.

And that’s quite a pile of loot he sent you. What a guy!!

(actually that gift says a lot about your husband. Hope HE’S doing well)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

My friend Chris Castaneda, who organized the above-referenced Scott McCaughey Benefit Show at the Hideout in Chicago, is now in the ongoing process of offering auction items to benefit Scott's medical fund.

Item one might catch your interest!  :blink

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Jeff-Tweedy-Wilco-Stetson-6X-Open-Road-Silverbelly-Cowboy-Hat/253484234647

Jeff Tweedy Open Road Silverbelly Cowboy Hat?!!!!!   :dribble I would look so nice in that!

Nice to see the hat bringing in the $ - currently at $1405 w/ just over two days to go.

Same foundation/cause is now auctioning off 3 more Wilco related items: signed framed band photo, signed Sukierae vinyl by Spencer & Jeff, signed Schmilco signed by Jeff.

Nice to see the hat bringing in the $ - currently at $1405 w/ just over two days to go.

Same foundation/cause is now auctioning off 3 more Wilco related items: signed framed band photo, signed Sukierae vinyl by Spencer & Jeff, signed Schmilco signed by Jeff.

Well you beat me to the punch! We were waiting until eBay had officially okayed & posted the new items...it hadn't happened yet, last night. Here's the link to the 3 Wilco/Tweedy items mentioned above:

https://charity.ebay.com/charity/charity.jsp?NP_ID=2331601

Chris wanted you all to know that each of these items came directly from The Loft, with their usual generosity, and much love for Scott. These are the last Wilco-related items Chris has for the auction. So get in there and bid, bid, bid! Think how nice any of these items would look hung in a place of honor in YOUR home! :thumbup