So, Who's Got Tickets for live Wilco?

On 6/2/2021 at 10:12 PM, dagwave said:

Have since added SBS, Mdou Moctar, string cheese, and Modest Mouse.

And Billy and the Kids (w Billy Strings),  Deer Tick and Yo la Tengo

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 hours ago, Muzzle of Dan said:

Grabbed tickets for all 3 LA shows and I couldn't be more excited to get some live Wilco back in my life. Originally couldn't go to the West Coast run at all due to travel but COVID... I"m just so damn happy to be have a run of Wilco shows in my future.

I'll see you there Dan! Save me a spot up front at the Palladium, that's GA I think? I had tickets for all these in the Pandemic Beforetimes, and those tickets are all being honored. I just re-found my paper tickets, safe in my file.:spider

On 6/26/2021 at 9:06 PM, kidsmoke said:

I'll see you there Dan! Save me a spot up front at the Palladium, that's GA I think? I had tickets for all these in the Pandemic Beforetimes, and those tickets are all being honored. I just re-found my paper tickets, safe in my file.:spider

Woohoo! Palladium is GA. I'll definitely be trying to get there early to get in line and get up front.

I was actually supposed to be out of town when the original shows were happening... of course there was no out of town and also no shows. haha I'm super glad I can make them this time around and that there were some tickets available. I couldn't pass up  going to all of them.