• Please log in to reply
190 replies to this topic

#181 jcroach

jcroach

I Miss the Innocence

• PipPipPipPip
  • 934 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 10:35 AM

I'm going to update the list to indicate which tracks are available on Alpha Mike Foxtrot.

#182 thatguamguy

thatguamguy

A Cherry Ghost

• 1 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 02:34 PM

Hi, I've got two tracks that don't appear to be on the list.

"Dawned On Me" - KBCO: Live in Studio C, vol 24  [looks like the date is June 16, 2012]

"Someday Some Morning Sometime" - Live From Nowhere Near You, vol 2  [I don't know the date]

I'm especially curious to find a date on that latter track.

#183 jcroach

jcroach

I Miss the Innocence

• PipPipPipPip
  • 934 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 11:38 AM

Thank you! I'm surprised I missed that Live From Nowhere Near you track, because I remember when that was announced. I don't have a date. I need to revamp the whole list in light of the recent "Alpha Mike Foxtrot." There was a couple on there that I don't have listed and I need make it more clear what is and what isn't on that collection.

Hi, I've got two tracks that don't appear to be on the list.

"Dawned On Me" - KBCO: Live in Studio C, vol 24  [looks like the date is June 16, 2012]

"Someday Some Morning Sometime" - Live From Nowhere Near You, vol 2  [I don't know the date]

I'm especially curious to find a date on that latter track.

#184 jcroach

jcroach

I Miss the Innocence

• PipPipPipPip
  • 934 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 02:01 PM

Another new one. I need to add the two above eventually too.

Random Name Generator 7"  b/w Bull Black Nova (acoustic, live from Solid Sound 2015) on marble green vinyl. Preorder is up now in the Wilco store.

#185 you ever seen a ghost?

you ever seen a ghost?

I Miss the Innocence

• PipPipPipPip
  • 785 posts

Posted 02 October 2015 - 12:51 PM

yeah, but that one is part of the Roadcase show too, right?

-justin

#186 bböp

bböp

Mr. Cheeztastic

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,196 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 02:31 PM

FYI, whoever's keeping track of this, the latest edition of the Live on WXRT charity comp — Volume 17, I think — came out today (at Chicago area Targets) and the first track is a live performance of Box Full Of Letters from the Riv Winterlude shows on 12/6/14.

#187 howdjadoo

howdjadoo

Dawned On Me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,162 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 02:19 AM

World Spins Around You - J.Tweedy on:Peter Buck - Warzone Earth

j91te0.jpg

#188 jcroach

jcroach

I Miss the Innocence

• PipPipPipPip
  • 934 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 06:28 AM

FYI, whoever's keeping track of this, the latest edition of the Live on WXRT charity comp — Volume 17, I think — came out today (at Chicago area Targets) and the first track is a live performance of Box Full Of Letters from the Riv Winterlude shows on 12/6/14.

Thank you!

World Spins Around You - J.Tweedy on:Peter Buck - Warzone Earth

j91te0.jpg

Thank you!

I've been neglecting this list for way too long.

There's also Jeff's "Theme in Yellow" on David Nagler & Friends’ new album Carl Sandburg’s Chicago Poems

http://pitchfork.com...-yellow-listen/

https://soundcloud.c...theme-in-yellow

#189 i'm only sleeping

i'm only sleeping

Red Eyed & Blue

• PipPipPip
  • 614 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 05:15 AM

I don't know it the below qualifies as Wilco-non-album tracks, but some Tweedy and Sansone in the upcoming tribute to Chilton

https://theseconddis...coming-in-april

#190 Jerram

Jerram

A Cherry Ghost

• 2 posts

Posted 10 December 2019 - 04:23 AM

First post. I’m here on a very specific mission. I watched the documentary The Sun Came Out late last night. There’s a great song late in my the movie called “Calm Down” that I loved, esp. Jeff’s vocal delivery. But it didn’t make the cut for the 2CD album (the doc is about Neil Finn bringing many artists all in to write /record it). Is that song available anywhere? I searched regular Google and this forum to no avail. Are my search skills that bad? Any help is appreciated.

#191 Jerram

Jerram

A Cherry Ghost

• 2 posts

Posted 10 December 2019 - 01:28 PM

First post. I’m here on a very specific mission. I watched the documentary The Sun Came Out late last night. There’s a great song late in my the movie called “Calm Down” that I loved, esp. Jeff’s vocal delivery. But it didn’t make the cut for the 2CD album (the doc is about Neil Finn bringing many artists all in to write /record it). Is that song available anywhere? I searched regular Google and this forum to no avail. Are my search skills that bad? Any help is appreciated.

Sooooo, I may have answered my own question. I think the song in that documentary is an early version of Bull Black Nova. They recorded most of that record at the same studio at the same time. The documentary lists the song name as “Calm Down”, which is a lyric in the final version of BBN. I’m not a mega fan like everyone here, so perhaps this was a “duh!” to most of you. I was just was hoping to find a quick answer. I own about 3 Wilco discs and my fav is probably A Ghost is Born. But seeing most of the band up close in this documentary has made me want to revisit those and try some others on that I never listened to in full (like “Wilco” or anything since).
You guys love this band like I love Pearl Jam, sonInget it. - I enjoyed perusing the site in the last 18 hours or so.
I’ll check in periodically if I can for more insights. Peace.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users