• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ScottHoward
just felt it worthy to note that i will be moving into a house on the same street as skyflynn lives in about a week.

:ninja

You should make sure to print out some of John Harvey Kellogg's essays and give them to him.

Seriously, everyone should.

Every man, at least.

I can't figure out what I'm more upset about: a) All those people in the crowd that he walks through, and not one of them tries to take him out. B) All those people showed up to watch Taylor Hicks.

I will give him one small bit of credit for actually playing guitar. I didn't watch long enough to find out if he can play it well, but at least he tries.

Asian engineer: "This project is in dire danger of falling apart. We must act quickly and decisively. Kevin, what are your thoughts?"

El F: "Ichiban!"

Asian engineer: "Uh... I'm not sure I..."

El F: "Domo arigato!"

Asian engineer: "So you're trying to say..."

El F: "KONICHIWA!!!!!"

Asian engineer: "Fuckin' A dude, we speak perfectly good English!"

El F: "Ah, so!"

Asian engineer: [click]

:lol I just L'ed OL!

If you don't watch that whole Taylor Hicks video, please, at least, watch it from minute 4:40 on. He really sets sail with "Takin it To The Streets".

What's with the curved wrist on the waist dance move?

As far as I can tell, his guitar wasn't anywhere in the mix and may not have been plugged into anything. He does play the harmonica later, though.

If you don't watch that whole Taylor Hicks video, please, at least, watch it from minute 4:40 on. He really sets sail with "Takin it To The Streets".

Again, two things come to mind at the 4:40 mark: a) Why doesn't someone give him his medication at that point? B) Why doesn't everyone get up on their feet - and leave!

All he does is sing covers? Please.

What a handjob.

I firmly believe my foreskin chaffing incident last week was the result of a improper handjob.

It's hard to find a good hussy these days.

When she was in Hairspray they were saying her career would peak in a bad talkshow?

Yes. That and the horrific Game Show Marathon she just hosted.

I firmly believe my foreskin chaffing incident last week was the result of a improper handjob.

It's hard to find a good hussy these days.

I had such a good response to this. And then you edited your post.