• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Taylor Hicks video could only be more awesome if as he was going through the crowd on the way to the stage, he's bumrushed w/ steel chairs by Hall & Oates. Also, I would not have been surprised one bit if after the 3:27 mark he dropped his pants, put on wayfarers and did 'Old Time Rock'n'Roll'...I stopped watching after that, so if he did, he really is an American Idol and i'm glad he's on our side.

I had such a good response to this. And then you edited your post.

You must move faster than that, I've the speed of a mongoose with cat like reflexes.

Guest ScottHoward

How did I miss the chaffing story? Link?

A friend of mine once went to the hospital because he used Off! Skintastic for a hj he gave himself.

How did I miss the chaffing story? Link?

A friend of mine once went to the hospital because he used Off! Skintastic for a hj he gave himself.

I don't know what's funnier - your "friend" doing that or that you referred to masturbation as giving oneself a hand job. Did your "friend" have to get himself drunk to coerce himself into said hand job?

cherry_garcia_lg.gif

dang, that looks good......Ben Cohen (the Ben of Ben and Jerry's) was on Tavis Smiley last night, and they shared a pint of Cherry Garcia.....I think this is a sign I need to get some this week!

My dessert tonight consisted of Stonyfield Farm french vanilla yogurt, organic strawberries and grape nuts.....not quite Cherry Garcia, but pretty good. :)

dang, that looks good......Ben Cohen (the Ben of Ben and Jerry's) was on Tavis Smiley last night, and they shared a pint of Cherry Garcia.....I think this is a sign I need to get some this week!

My dessert tonight consisted of Stonyfield Farm french vanilla yogurt, organic strawberries and grape nuts.....not quite Cherry Garcia, but pretty good. :)

I was naughty, and ate it right out of the container.

The British have a saying..."A bit of what ye like..." :D