• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The rift between Al and Dan is growing it is only a matter of time now....

rift? there's no rift between them that I am aware of. Dan is loyal to Al.

you need to check out the HBO forum for Deadwood. Dan (W. Earl Brown) posts on there all the time. like, every day.

rift? there's no rift between them that I am aware of. Dan is loyal to Al.

you need to check out the HBO forum for Deadwood. Dan (W. Earl Brown) posts on there all the time. like, every day.

Well I know the story that really happened between Al and Dan in real life and it looks as if Dan is starting to question Al's actions at least in his mind(not verbally yet). Yeah I really ought to hang out there but I hate spoilers that is why I avoid that board as much as possible. Care for some cinnamon?

Ok enough of this Deadwood talk I am sure it is just uping the dislike scale.

Well I know the story that really happened between Al and Dan in real life and it looks as if Dan is starting to question Al's actions at least in his mind(not verbally yet). Yeah I really ought to hang out there but I hate spoilers that is why I avoid that board as much as possible. Care for some cinnamon?

Ok enough of this Deadwood talk I am sure it is just uping the dislike scale.

they don't put spoilers out there unless you want to see the spoilers. there is a specific area for spoliers. seriously, you should check it out. very lively conversation.

I think Al was surprised by his last decision not to get 'the hired guns'. he wants to do what's best for the camp.

lots of debate about that episode.

As part of my new gig, I have to lead a conference call w/ engineers in Asia every Tuesday night from 9-10:30PM. Super.

so is today your monday?