• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how sad is it that as my eyes passed over this photo i started playing that damn black eyed peas song in my head...

That song sucks!

What!? I mean it's not like A-man is in charge aroun.... :o

Augustine-refuting-heretic.jpg

Shit! I almost forgot to say that I got AC/DC's "High Voltage" remastered CD at Wal-Mart for $7.50!!!

butter.jpg

That's what I'm talking about!

:lol she's clearly had her eyes done too.

This looks exactly like the road to the lake we used to visit in Canaan NH when I was a young teen. :w00t

Now I have a hankerin' to go. New Hampshire it is!

i am seriously considering eating some breffest and then going back to bed.

wish I had that choice.

Guest baseball bobblehead

yesterday i just about fell asleep at my desk and i had back to back meetings until almost 9 last night and it will start all up again this afternoon (back to back meetings starting at 2) so i figure if i can get a little extra sleep in, i'll be a lot more alert tonite. and tomorrow, more of the same!

Tomorrow morning my entire company (700 to 800 people) will be in one of the Detroit 'burbs for an early-morning meeting. The meeting will only last for 90 minutes or so, but with construction on several of the freeways and ramps in the area, most people will probably spend at least another 90 minutes on the road, getting to the 'burbs, and then from the 'burbs to the office afterwards. Talk about a colossal waste of everyone's time.

Meanwhile, there's a perfectly good room just down the road that we could be using for this meeting (indeed, we have most of our monthly staff meetings there), but clearly someone thought we needed the cavernous suburban location for this one.

I, of course, will be using a back-roads route to get there, which avoids the freeways altogether. :shifty

Good morning, Johnny!

One more, since today is my Monday.

IMG_1200.jpg

Wow, you're getting good at that.

We stayed at a state park this weekend, fishing off a pontoon boat, hiking, taking pictures for paintings, campfire, eating our weight in catfish and ribs at the buffet.

Oh yeah, and hearing a mountain lion attacking something (maybe a deer, as I heard hooves on rocks in the creek right before it) right beside our tent at 2 in the morning!!!! It could have been a bobcat or bear, as there are those in the park too, apparently, but they said a mountain lion had been sighted several times recently.

I started flashing the flashlight and barking loudly, while briefly toying with the idea of shitting myself.

Good weather for it, though.

it's too early in the day to be concious...boy was my bed warm this morning...

I read this..." the boy in my bed was warm this morning...

:unsure

Wow, you're getting good at that.

We stayed at a state park this weekend, fishing off a pontoon boat, hiking, taking pictures for paintings, campfire, eating our weight in catfish and ribs at the buffet.

Oh yeah, and hearing a mountain lion attacking something (maybe a deer, as I heard hooves on rocks in the creek right before it) right beside our tent at 2 in the morning!!!! It could have been a bobcat or bear, as there are those in the park too, apparently, but they said a mountain lion had been sighted several times recently.

I started flashing the flashlight and barking loudly, while briefly toying with the idea of shitting myself.

Fabulous!

Uh, barking?? Did everyone bark? What I would have given...

Yes, personally I find the whole business gets a bit messy during a heavy downpour, don't you?