• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AliceT.jpg
What cartoon was Alice the Goon from? Popeye?

Yup.

it's ok. I have some too that scream at the top of their lungs everyday, for all the street to hear. mostly the man of the house.

Right next door to me, too. The muthafucka screams at the 6 yr. old boy (who's dad passed away two years ago and this prick moved in with the kid and mom) all day long on the weekends and most weekdays. "pick up the GODDAMNED poop you no-good Mexican pussy." This from "adult" to a 6 yr. old boy to rid their naty clusterfuck yard (which I've barricaded from our view but installing a 6 ft. privacy fence last spring)of the day's dogshit. The dude boozes hard and screams at not just the kid (who he's not even related to) but the girlfriend, dump truck drivers, and the mail lady.

My wife called protective services on the low-life yesterday because of the screaming from the kid and the boy (who plays in our yard every chance he can get) toild my wife the bastard hits him, too.

As my buddy said this morning when I mentioned what was going on next door: "The guy needs to be 'put down.'

O.k.

I'm done.

Right next door to me, too. The muthafucka screams at the 6 yr. old boy (who's dad passed away two years ago and this prick moved in with the kid and mom) all day long on the weekends and most weekdays. "pick up the GODDAMNED poop you no-good Mexican pussy." This from "adult" to a 6 yr. old boy to rid their naty clusterfuck yard (which I've barricaded from our view but installing a 6 ft. privacy fence last spring)of the day's dogshit. The dude boozes hard and screams at not just the kid (who he's not even related to) but the girlfriend, dump truck drivers, and the mail lady.

My wife called protective services on the low-life yesterday because of the screaming from the kid and the boy (who plays in our yard every chance he can get) toild my wife the bastard hits him, too.

As my buddy said this morning when I mentioned what was going on next door: "The guy needs to be 'put down.'

O.k.

I'm done.

damn. that's really really sad.

In Missouri, when you turn onto a dirt road to find a pee spot, you never know what you might find. Sometimes a handsome cowboy, sometimes Dromedary.

th_IMG_1158.jpg

My sweet lake lover...th_IMG_1167.jpg

IMG_1172.jpg

Sun's coming up!

IMG_1174.jpg

The Sac, which I have canoed more than several times. :wub

IMG_1192.jpg

Skinny dipping at the end of the hike. Sweet creamy Jesus!

IMG_1199.jpg

:lol she's clearly had her eyes done too.

Skinny dipping at the end of the hike. Sweet creamy Jesus!

IMG_1199.jpg

This looks exactly like the road to the lake we used to visit in Canaan NH when I was a young teen. :w00t