Guest baseball bobblehead
anyone interested in cubs tix for monday night?

i think kate/reni is a cubs fan, right?

:lol

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There. Fixed it for you.

ElFamousKids.jpg

:glare

We went in yesterday for their first ever real deal studio portraits...they rocked and didn't cry once. We, of course, spent an insane amount of $ buying way more prints than we'll ever need. In other news, due to a minor sink leak, i'm remodeling our upstairs bathroom earlier than expected. Yay.

We went in yesterday for their first ever real deal studio portraits...they rocked and didn't cry once. We, of course, spent an insane amount of $ buying way more prints than we'll ever need.

I think I found it more interesting when people talked about sammiches.

i think kate/reni is a cubs fan, right?

:lol

:D the funniest thing ever was when reni found out that not only was i not a cards fan ( i grew up in st. louis as well) but that i was a cubs fan to boot. she was fairly dissappointed.

:D the funniest thing ever was when reni found out that not only was i not a cards fan ( i grew up in st. louis as well) but that i was a cubs fan to boot. she was fairly dissappointed.

I am still not over that news.....

that said, I am on my way to Union Station to exchange my new Cardinals/Carpenter tee for a larger size. I can't get my fat arse into the one I bought....oops!

Then back to Chicago....

:wave

I am still not over that news.....

that said, I am on my way to Union Station to exchange my new Cardinals/Carpenter tee for a larger size. I can't get my fat arse into the one I bought....oops!

Then back to Chicago....

:wave

um, you don't put your arse in T-shirts, kate. I mean, i know things are different in the midwest, but not THAT different...

We went in yesterday for the sammiches first ever real deal studio portraits...they rocked and didn't drip sauce once. We, of course, spent an insane amount of $ buying way more side salads than we'll ever need. In other news, due to a minor sammich leak, i'm remodeling our upstairs kitchen earlier than expected. Yay.

Hope this is more to your liking baba. :hmm

i had a good chicken salad sammich yesterday, made from a chicken we roasted the day before. I highly recommend it.

I highly recommend Boar's Head Peppercorn Turkey in teh sammic or any other BH meat products in sammics, but that's just IMO so go ahead with the bs again.

The Boar's Head stuff I've had is mediocre at best.

...which sucks, because a couple of the groceries in this area have switched nearly all of their deli products over to that brand. :hmm

I highly recommend Boar's Head Peppercorn Turkey in teh sammic or any other BH meat products in sammics, but that's just IMO so go ahead with the bs again.

I got addicted to that stuff a few years ago. I had to stop because it was an expensive habit.

The Boar's Head stuff I've had is mediocre at best.

...which sucks, because a couple of the groceries in this area have switched nearly all of their deli products over to that brand. :hmm

do you like anything?

Five bucks to the first person who can photoshop that image to make it look like a bullet just hit him between the eyes.

TaylorHicks2.jpg

PayPal is fine! :cheers