• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For that hour and a half, it really is. Really. :hmm

I think i'll sleep in tomorrow.

Do you speak fluent Chinese?

Nah.....do you? If so, this is something I never knew about you and it is definitely cool!

The Best Song You Can Possibly Hear On The Radio: "Tiny Dancer"

I'm stuck hearing Elton doing "Pinball Wizard" right now. I hate it.

Nah.....do you? If so, this is something I never knew about you and it is definitely cool!

Fuck no, but I dated an absolutely smoking vietnamese chick w/ a drinking problem in college, saw every episode of Giant Robot, Space Giants AND G-Force as a kid, one of my favorite wrestlers was the Great Kabuki and I have the Pink Lady & Jeff DVD boxset.

As part of my new gig, I have to lead a conference call w/ engineers in Asia every Tuesday night from 9-10:30PM. Super.

So that is their Wednesday. Bad thing about having to lead the call is you can't just put the thing on mute and zone out. Ahhhh responsibility.

In other news, I went to the dr today and I am not dead yet. Though I may have a minor thyroid condition, but it more likely is just plain old age :hmm

Oh, my guess is htat I can totally zone out...they're the ones that have to provide status reports and answer questions. I'm really not sure what it is I do on said call quite yet. Probably throw out a few domo arigatos, ichibans and cinch it all up w/ a konichiwa.

Asian engineer: "This project is in dire danger of falling apart. We must act quickly and decisively. Kevin, what are your thoughts?"

El F: "Ichiban!"

Asian engineer: "Uh... I'm not sure I..."

El F: "Domo arigato!"

Asian engineer: "So you're trying to say..."

El F: "KONICHIWA!!!!!"

Asian engineer: "Fuckin' A dude, we speak perfectly good English!"

El F: "Ah, so!"

Asian engineer: [click]

Oh, my guess is htat I can totally zone out...they're the ones that have to provide status reports and answer questions. I'm really not sure what it is I do on said call quite yet. Probably throw out a few domo arigatos, ichibans and cinch it all up w/ a konichiwa.

This is why I am glad all my developers are here -- I do the same thing Wed at 9am :yes

Great. Now I've got that stupid Styx song stuck in my head. Thanks alot.

Mr. Roboto is not stupid, savy?

But it does pale in comparison to Too Much Time on My Hands.

Mr. Roboto is not stupid, savy?

I had an 80's songbook back in the day when I took piano lessons. That was one of the songs that tormented me. That and Separate Ways by Journey.