Bringing this out of mothballs ...

I preferred them when Captain Feathersword was still in the band.

Captain Feathersword is a good songwriter, but has a tendency to overproduce everything ...

Sarah's probably the coolest kid in school. Been to any more shows lately?

Edited by creativetype
Captain Feathersword is a good songwriter, but has a tendency to overproduce everything ...

Sarah's probably the coolest kid in school. Been to any more shows lately?

I saw Tweedy solo at the Fillmore with my sister. It was extrordinary.

And Wilco in KC.

Sarah has not been to any more, but still talks about that pair of shows as if it was yesterday.

Well my kids are too old fer the Wiggles...have a niece that knows 'em,tho..

Pretty Funny shit :yay

I preferred them when Captain Feathersword was still in the band.

:omg Wait...what???

Did they kick him out (presumably because he usually appears to be drunk) or did he go solo??? The good Cap'n is the center of that particular circle, IMO.

Sarah has not been to any more, but still talks about that pair of shows as if it was yesterday.

My kids are very excited to see JT at the Folk's Fest in 2 weeks. It'll be a blast, as it's pretty family-friendly and a very, very laid back vibe.

My kids are very excited to see JT at the Folk's Fest in 2 weeks. It'll be a blast, as it's pretty family-friendly and a very, very laid back vibe.

IMG_1212.jpg

DSC06882.jpg

My kid's the one who looks like the cat that swallowed the canary in both shots. The other little lovely is kidsmoke's daughter. :D

DSC06880.jpg

Tweedy's Gurl made these T shirts for the girls.

Sarah's has a pic of Glenn in a cowboy hat, "Sherriff Glenny".

He's checking the picture before he signs her shirt. :lol

(PS Thank you to creativetype for the Tulsa photos. :cheekkiss)

Wait a minute; that wasn't yesterday? :brow

Hi Chris, hi Sarah, hi Clay!!! :cheekkiss We need us another midwest roadtrip! I love that photo of Alissa, Sarah, and their doting "Uncle Jeff".....happy memories! In fact I have a copy here beside my computer.

Remember Alissa, fresh from howling about how hot those beef sticks we'd bought turned out to be.....we'd had to buy her a drink to recover from them!!!......then Jeff strolls up, and the first thing Alissa did was offer him a beef stick????!!! :lol :lol :lol

Good thing he was smart enough to decline! I'd have felt bad if that night's show had had to be cancelled because Jeff's throat was on fire. :o

DSC06882.jpg

My kid's the one who looks like the cat that swallowed the canary in both shots. The other little lovely is kidsmoke's daughter. :D

DSC06880.jpg

Tweedy's Gurl made these T shirts for the girls.

Sarah's has a pic of Glenn in a cowboy hat, "Sherrif Glenny".

He's checking the picture before he signs her shirt. :lol

(PS Thank you to creativetype for the Tulsa photos. :cheekkiss)

:wub

you ladies have the sweetest little daughters in the world! tell them i say hi! gosh, i remember that day like it was yesterday...probably one of the most fun days in my life. the party almost literally went on all night.

my 'sherrif glennny of rsbf town' shirt had an unfortunate encounter with the washer/dryer and the graphics didn't survive. :( i'll just have to make a new one!

:lol I had forgotten about that! What a fun day that was.

God, I know. I was sitting here looking through these pictures and thinking, man that was almost a year ago. Awesome memories.

And yes ma'am, you do need another midwest roadtrip. :w00t

:wub

you ladies have the sweetest little daughters in the world! tell them i say hi! gosh, i remember that day like it was yesterday...probably one of the most fun days in my life. the party almost literally went on all night.

my 'sherrif glennny of rsbf town' shirt had an unfortunate encounter with the washer/dryer and the graphics didn't survive. :( i'll just have to make a new one!

Probably a good thing no one got any pictures of the rest of the night. ;)

But there are these...

IMG_1214.jpg

IMG_1215.jpg

kidsmoke has the originals.

I just love that the guys are setting up in the first one. What a beautiful day and night. :wub

Probably a good thing no one got any pictures of the rest of the night. ;)

Sez who? I did get a bunch but they aren't great. A few decent ones though. Rosie, I really will try to get those to you soon! Look for a pm before too long, ok? :cheekkiss

We now return you to your regularly scheduled airing of "The Wiggles".