• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

penis is a funny word. so is scrotum.

not to mention taint.

How cruel could children be?... well....

We called this kid in 5th grade "Russell P. Scrotum"

We had no clue what scrotum meant, but damn if it wasn't funny

I'm seeking investors for an all-infant film production remake of GoodFellas, to be titled BabyFellas.

Scenes include Tiki Lounge gangster introduction shot, ending with "And then there was Baby Two-Times who got that name because he said everything twice like: 'POOPY POOPY.'"

Takers?

I'm seeking investors for an all-infant film production remake of GoodFellas, to be titled BabyFellas.

Scenes include Tiki Lounge gangster introduction shot, ending with "And then there was Baby Two-Times who got that name because he said everything twice like: 'POOPY POOPY.'"

Takers?

There was a real movie called Bugsy Malone that had kids as gangsters.

Jodie Foster! (I think?)

Some name director made Bugsy Malone. Coppola maybe?

There's this thing they have now where you can look up stuff ... called the "internet." :P

(It was directed by Alan Parker, who, among other things, directed The Wall. How's that for a weird r

There's this thing they have now where you can look up stuff ... called the "internet." :P

You know what's weird, is no longer getting that helpless feeling when I would recognize an actor in something I was watching something, and couldn't think of where I knew them from. Now, there's no frustration, just a mental note to IMBD the character, find the actor, a shazam, whattaya know, that lady was the waitress in Natural Born Killers.

You know what's weird, is no longer getting that helpless feeling when I would recognize an actor in something I was watching something, and couldn't think of where I knew them from. Now, there's no frustration, just a mental note to IMBD the character, find the actor, a shazam, whattaya know, that lady was the waitress in Natural Born Killers.

Indeed. I sleep better at night these days because I'm not trying to think of where I saw that actor before, or something similar.

Takers?

I'm gonna go get the poopy, get the poopy.
I've never enjoyed that word either, except when it refers to brownies/cakes.

Whatever strange euphemisms you have for women's private parts I suggest you keep to yourself.

Whatever strange euphemisms you have for women's private parts I suggest you keep to yourself.

I don't believe you.

You mean he's not going to be voiced by John Travolta? I will not see your movie.

Will you invest in it, at least?