• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least you had the good stuff.

Life's too short to drink shitty bourbon. :thumbup

that's better

Also true.

Whenever I hear this I automatically think of the line from Airplane with the 2 children.

Boy: Sugar or Cream?

Girl: I like my coffee the way I like my men. Black.

Man am I ever behind!

I think of one of my favorite Fusco Brothers cartoons.

[Waitress behind counter at coffee shop taking orders.]

Lars: Coffee.

Rolf: Iced Cappuccino.

Waitress: Right.

------

Lars:Iced Cappuccino?? Personally, Rolf, I like my coffee the way I like my women... HOT!!

------

Rolf: Me too Lars... Cold, Pretentios, and in glasses.

Daily mirror..........ha ha get it?

Nicely played, O-man.

I just have to say, I can't believe how stupid Kate Moss really is. according to this - http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/story...79-7484,00.html - she is going to marry Pete Doherty. what an idiot. I guess she doesn't really want a career.

What part of her career is hurting, though? I must've seen her at least 5 times in different ads in my Glamour magazine this month.

What part of her career is hurting, though? I must've seen her at least 5 times in different ads in my Glamour magazine this month.

you are right, I guess it isn't hurting much anymore, but she could fall into the same trouble. not to mention losing custody and visitation with her daughter. ho hum, but who the hell am I? nobody.

you are right, I guess it isn't hurting much anymore, but she could fall into the same trouble. not to mention losing custody and visitation with her daughter. ho hum, but who the hell am I? nobody.

Oh I agree with you. But unfortunately the fact she's a strung out druggie obviously doesn't matter to the deep pockets, you know? I feel bad for her kid, though.

And that Pete Doherty dope will be the next "celebrity" to o.d.

I think it's kind of touching that she's willing to put it all out on the line for true love. And a Mount Fuji-sized pile of blow.

And that Pete Doherty dope will be the next "celebrity" to o.d.

"death watch"

I think it's kind of touching that she's willing to put it all out on the line for true love. And a Mount Fuji-sized pile of blow.

:lol