• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shit - big rules changes over at Fight Club. If anyone wants all the Traffic/Monkees/Whiskeytown albums better get them now - while they are all together.

Rule #1. You do not talk about fight club.

but thanks for the heads up

Edited by benjamin_kenobi

Cold, man. Real cold.

No beard for the Raleigh show tomorrow!! :w00t

Did I miss the "Jeff Shaved" thread?

Or maybe the "Was The Board Down Today?" thread really code for "Was The Beard Down Today." :huh

Apparently my 3-day bout of fauctet ass/uncontrolable vomiting caused me to miss out on the opportunity to purchase the "gershon" name. I wonder if there's any chance he'll run that auction again (despite the fact that it was clearly among the worst ideas he's ever had)?

We received an absolutey saddening call yesterday that the 19-year-old son of Yvette's friend that watches the boys when she goes to work hung himself late yesterday morning. He had become kind of misguided over the past few years, but they never expected this. I just can't comprehend how dark a place someone has gone to when they think that's the only answer. It makes me both insanely sad and angry.

Call or go hug your kids, wife/husband/girlfriend/boyfriend, family, friends, whatever...tell them you love them...tell them no matter how bad things seem that life is full of so many beginnings to look towards...as much as possible.

Apparently my 3-day bout of fauctet ass/uncontrolable vomiting caused me to miss out on the opportunity to purchase the "gershon" name. I wonder if there's any chance he'll run that auction again (despite the fact that it was clearly among the worst ideas he's ever had)?

bad sandwich?