• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

words you don't want to hear on a monday morning:

scrotal ultrasound

Yeah, I'd say that beats the two words I didn't want to hear this morning: gum disease. Or, chipped tooth.

It was one terrific dental appointment, let me tell you. :hmm

In other news, as of today......I have officially quit drinking sugary mocha/lattes/etc......I had something similar, but it was a powdery mix I added to a cup of coffee at work. It's okay, but not the same.

B00060R8ZO.01-A3CDPEGSIQM61V._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg?????

That's good stuff.

ultrasound is painless anyway. Be glad they don't do a scrotagram ala mammogram:

"Now hold still and hold your breathe while I compress your boys into silver dollar pancakes. This may be a little uncomfortable."

cuckoo16.jpg

ultrasound is painless anyway. Be glad they don't do a scrotagram ala mammogram:

"Now hold still and hold your breathe while I compress your boys into silver dollar pancakes. This may be a little uncomfortable."

My doctor last week after writing an order for my mammogram : "Oh, it's not that bad".

cuckoo16.jpg

not the pain factor as much as the there's something there that shouldn't be factor. point taken on the titty flattening though

not the pain factor as much as the there's something there that shouldn't be factor. point taken on the titty flattening though

I realize this.

~ scrotal vibes ~

glad they don't do a scrotagram ala mammogram:

HAHAHA... :rotfl ... you said scrotagram :rotfl

I only drink coffee black.

Whenever I hear this I automatically think of the line from Airplane with the 2 children.

Boy: Sugar or Cream?

Girl: I like my coffee the way I like my men. Black.

The boys are in the other room talking to each other...my guess is that the conversation is going something like this:

'Hey man, when's mom coming home?'

'Dunno. Dude, I don't want to be rude to Dad...but this jumperoo thing is getting boring.'

'Word. I've heard these animal sounds on the exersaucer about 200 times over. Wack.'

'Phew! Damn! Did you beef?'

'Hells yes. Those pureed plums gave me the vapors.'

'What do you say, wanna' start screamin' until we get taken for a stroller ride?'

'That sounds def, yeah. Holla?'

'Holla.'

'BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!'

I wonder how long it will be before the good ol' corporate firewall starts blocking YouTube. It can only be a matter of time.

Today I discovered that they've blocked classmates.com. Not that I go in there a lot, but I got an email today that my 25th H.S. anniversary is coming up. :upset

I wonder how long it will be before the good ol' corporate firewall starts blocking YouTube. It can only be a matter of time.

I've been wondering the same thing. Something this entertaining surely can't last...