Apparently my 3-day bout of fauctet ass/uncontrolable vomiting caused me to miss out on the opportunity to purchase the "gershon" name.

B000052WUR.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We received an absolutey saddening call yesterday that the 19-year-old son of Yvette's friend that watches the boys when she goes to work hung himself late yesterday morning. He had become kind of misguided over the past few years, but they never expected this. I just can't comprehend how dark a place someone has gone to when they think that's the only answer. It makes me both insanely sad and angry.

Call or go hug your kids, wife/husband/girlfriend/boyfriend, family, friends, whatever...tell them you love them...tell them no matter how bad things seem that life is full of so many beginnings to look towards...as much as possible.

that's some whack shit, dude, sorry. I have known a couple of people who have killed themselves and it's a gravely perplexing thing. in high school a classmate/neighbor of my friends and mine killed himself with seemingly no explanation other than he had gotten misguided. but to echo what you said this sort of thing can become a blessing as others use it an impetus to stay more in tune with one another.

The best job is a ranger at a golf course. Get to ride around in a golf cart the whole day. I don't know how that can be beaten.

I'm guessing the pay is shit.

The guys in my league mock the rangers incessantly, often to their faces. Rangers are basically hall monitors on wheels.

Well, at least you get to do nothing and get paid for it.

The head of the rangers, kind of like "king of the dipshits," is the starter. He gets to hang out up by the clubhouse and yell at people to get to their tees. The starter for our league is named Mort, and all Mort does is yell "Anyone from [name of league on the front nine] or [name of league on the back nine], the tee box is open!" and "If you've got your foursome, get to your tee!"

Mort thinks he's cool.

Tonight I'm off to go see The Rentals @ the HOB in Anaheim. Hopefully it will be a good time. I'm excited to hear everything off of Return of the Rentals.

B000002N3F.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

I saw Sam Jackson on the Today show to tout Snakes On A Plane.....seemed to me he couldn't even find many positive things to say. Matt Lauer basically asked him what the strong points of the movie are and he replied "well, we got great snakes...."

:lol

I imagine soon after the DVD release and there are no more contractual obligations, we'll be hearing what he really thinks of the movie. He's a good bullshitter....if he couldn't come up with some positive words, it must really be crap.