• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, though, I don't think we've mocked the very concept of this thread nearly enough yet.

Yeah, I was wondering when we'd get around to that?

Gas was cheaper, however...

This is 4 the cab U have 2 drive 4 no money at all

This is 4 why I wasn't born like my brother, handsome and tall

This is 4 politicians who R bored and believe in war

This -- Yeah, that's 4 me, that's who that 1's 4

This is 4 discrimination and egotists who think supreme

And this is 4 whoever taught U how 2 kiss in designer jeans

That 1's 4-- That 1's 4-- 4 U have 2 live

This 1's 4 the rich, not all of 'em, just the greedy

The ones that don't know how 2 give

This 1's 4 Yosemite Sam and the tourists at Disneyland

And this 1-- ooh! Yeah -- That's the 1.

That's 4-- that's 4 the-- the creator of man

This is 4 the sun, the moon, the stars, the tourists at Disneyland

This is 4 the ocean, the sea, the shore

This is 4-- and that's 4 U, and that's who that 1's 4

This is 4 the women, so beautifully complex

This 1's 4 love without sex

This is 4 the wind that blows no matter how fast or slow

Not knowing where I'm going

This galaxy's better than not having a place 2 go

And now I know (I know)

Lady cab driver

B000002N3F.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

"...and I'm a PC."

I'm back from the gym and I saw some 'bad naked' in the locker room.

in other news, I want to party like it's 1969!

Apparently, the comedy mazagine Cracked is back...

clicky

...but it bears little resemblance to its old self.

That's about the same as MTV bringing back Celebrity Death Match - now they are using plastic heads on the figures.

Black t-shirt w/ cigarette pocket,black Levis,old unlaced pair of sneeks :D

So how come that thread got closed.................I was about to say that that's how I dress too. How is that offensive?

LouieB

During dinner tonight, my cell phone rang. Caller ID said "Restricted."

"Male or female?" I said to Otis.

"Female for a buck," he said.

I flipped open the phone. "Hello?"

"Hey Wil, it's Ryan."

"Hey Ryan! Hold on a sec." I turned the phone away from my face and looked at Otis. "Ship it!"

He grimaced and reached into his pocket as I won yet another prop bet from him. (I've played a tiny bit of poker while I've been here, and I'm probably stuck fifteen bucks total, plus the disaster of Martini-fueled blackjack on my birthday. If it wasn't for Otis spewing money to me on prop bets, I'd be really stuck. As it is, I'm even on the whole trip, and I may actually be a little bit ahead.)

"What's up?" I said.

"Mom wanted me to call you and find out if it was okay for me to play Vice City. I think it's okay, because I'm seventeen and everything, but mom said she wasn't sure and wanted me to talk to you about it since you've played it."

Ryan is an incredibly mature and responsible person. I know that he understands the difference between reality and video games, and I'm actually more concerned about the time he spends playing them, than the content of the game.

"Well," I said, "you're seventeen, so you're able to buy yourself tickets to rated 'R' movies, and Vice City isn't any worse than, say, Scarface or Goodfellas, but hold on a second and let me think about it, okay?"

"Okay," he said.

I put the phone to my chest, and explained the situation to the table. Oh, and now would be a good time to point out that we were in a *very* nice restaurant where I wouldn't take a call if we weren't way in the back, against the wall with no other diners around us.

"Does he know that it's not okay to hit beat a hooker with a baseball bat and get his money back in real life?" My friend Ryan said.

"Good question," I said. I put the phone back to my ear and said, "I have to ask you one question: if you pick up a hooker in real life, is it okay to hit her with a baseball bat to get your money back after she gets out of your car?"

"Well, since hookers are empty shells and not real people," he said, "then yes. Yes. It's okay to whack her with a baseball bat."

I relayed this to the table and added, "I think he's mature enough to handle Vice City."

"Tell him that he he also has a future career in Hollywood," Ryan said.

-wilwheaton.net

I'm back from the gym and I saw some 'bad naked' in the locker room.

in other news, I want to party like it's 1969!

"In-a-gadda-da-vida, baby ... "

So how come that thread got closed.................I was about to say that that's how I dress too. How is that offensive?

LouieB

I think it was closed because the kid that started it is only 14 and he got scared.

anywho, I think I took one too many anti-depressants before I went to bed last night :twitchsmile

I think it was closed because the kid that started it is only 14 and he got scared.

anywho, I think I took one too many anti-depressants before I went to bed last night :twitchsmile

Me too, if you swap in "shots of Maker's Mark" for antidepressants.