Pinheads really do exist

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just like kindergarten, naps are useful to counterbalance the weird sleep patterns of college students.

I am wearing Anderson Cooper's mama's pants.

just like kindergarten, naps are useful to counterbalance the weird sleep patterns of college students.

I am wearing Anderson Cooper's mama's pants.

I was going to post about my pant situation, but wisely decided against it.

gershon, what were you doing up in the middle of the night?

I was up watching tv because we got kicked out of the dorms because of the "hurricane". The people who live near the school had to go home, while everyone else went to a shelter. So I've been stuck at home since yesterday morning, and have had nothing to do since I've been here, since everything I own is up in my dorm.

I was up watching tv because we got kicked out of the dorms because of the "hurricane". The people who live near the school had to go home, while everyone else went to a shelter. So I've been stuck at home since yesterday morning, and have had nothing to do since I've been here, since everything I own is up in my dorm.

You have got to be kidding. It's not even a hurricane, is it?

I wonder what that will do to the school year? When I was in college on the early 90s, we were closed for a whole week one winter due to a blizzard - as I recall, everything went on as usuall after we came back.

I wonder what that will do to the school year? When I was in college on the early 90s, we were closed for a whole week one winter due to a blizzard - as I recall, everything went on as usuall after we came back.

I believe we aren't going to be making it up.

During my five years of college, we had exactly one day off because of weather, although we could have had entire months off my last year without me knowing about it...

for mchris, flick & j4 the last of the nashville pics except most of these are from the river.

I have been quietly enjoying your pics as well. Spent many of my formative years in Clarksville. :)

If the artist formerly known as baseball bobblehead is lurking around here somewhere, she should post a Banjo picture just so we know she's OK.

Or, caliber could just tell us as much.

I think I missed her departure somehow, back when it happened, so my apologies if we shouldn't be talking about this.

DSCN0363.jpg

for mchris, flick & j4 the last of the nashville pics except most of these are from the river.

Thank you sooo much for those. At the end of September it will be 2 years since I have been fishing from a canoe :wub. I so miss it.

Looks like you guys had an great time.

Man, that looks like a day well-spent! :cheers

I am so tired.....I have yet to find the formula for waking up everyday feeling refreshed. I feel good one day, and like ass the next...... :wave

have a good day everyone!

*edit - Reni

DSCN0363.jpg

At the end of September it will be 2 years since I have been fishing from a canoe :wub. I so miss it.

Did you get banned? :hmm

I'm jealous of your Oldies Weekends. I have Stones tix for the whole family, but we may not be able to go. :(