Pinheads really do exist

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The sports complex at Hoosac School is named after Harry Dick. No lie.

what is a presale?

why do you hate Wilco? and where the heck have you been anyway? :ike

I have Stones tix for the whole family, but we may not be able to go. :(

:omg If you aren't able to go, I'd be more than happy to take a couple of those off your hands.

In other news, I just made my first official court appearance as a public defender. :whoo

My next mission: To complain about certain dudes starting so many fooking threads.

I'm going to start a 'lawbabes in the law' thread, or maybe just a 'lawbabes in the public defenders office' thread.

Women Spend 2.5 years on hair:

Hair Article

In other news, I just made my first official court appearance as a public defender. :whoo

As a member of the public, I am elated to know that someone is defending me. :worship

Best of luck.

Women Spend 2.5 years on hair:

Hair Article

I wash my hair about once a week (I wet it every day in the shower, just no shampoo), and up until a couple of days ago, I had neither brushed nor combed my hair for a couple of years, probably. No, I do not have dreads; I just finger-comb. For some reason, I started blow-drying my bangs this week. I think maybe it was a mistake. :unsure

:omg If you aren't able to go, I'd be more than happy to take a couple of those off your hands.

I will let you know, and congratulations! :cheers

Is that why you don't get high on your own supply?

did the dude sit in the stands and coach you pointers?

also, our office picnic tomorrow is at a place called 'Old School Forest Preserve'. Hollaback youngin.

finally, i'm thinking about posting a thread w/ some pics from dboon's trip w/ his girlfriend if anybody is interested.